Event Date: 01 – 04 March, 2020
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf, Melbourne, Victoria 3006 Australia
Organizer: Australian Toy Association, Suite 4.06, Level 4, 448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Phone: +61 3 9320 2600, +61 3 9320 2622
Timings: 09:30 AM – 19:00 PM
Ticket: Euro 18
Australian Toy Hobby and Licensing Fair 2020: Event Profile
The Australian Toy Hobby and Licensing Fair 2020 is the biggest and most important industry event in the Southern Hemisphere attracting the biggest names in toys and thousands of attendees from around the world.
At this annual event, retailers and buyers are given their first look at the new toy, hobby and licensing products from suppliers such as Lego, Mattel, Moose and Head Start International to name but a few. Last year, 186 exhibitors showcased their products at the Fair to over 4,000 buyers and retailers over four action-packed days.
Along with having the opportunity to witness first-hand the latest toy trends, fill orders and generate sales; attendees also have the opportunity to network at a range of events running over the week such as the annual Gala Dinner and Licensing Breakfast.
If you are in the toy business this is definitely an event not to be missed!
The Australian Toy Hobby and Licensing Fair 2020 is undoubtedly one of the best platforms in Australia for the distributors, importers, manufacturers and designers of toys, games, sporting goods and equipment and hobby items to display their latest creations.
This event is strictly for trade only. Those eligible for admission include retailers, wholesalers, buying groups, etc. Registrants must present business identification.
No one under the age of 13, including infants, will be admitted under any circumstance. Babies under the age of 1 year will be permitted if in a pram or suitable carry harness.
- If your business is within the toy industry, there is simply no better place to be in 2020 than the Australian Toy Hobby and Licensing Fair 2020 in Melbourne in March.
- Over 3,000 of the industries retailers from all across Australia, New Zealand and the world visit the Fair looking for what is hot and new so this is the perfect platform to buy and sell, as well as placing your brand in the forefront.
- The Fair is a platform for wholesalers, manufacturers, distributors and inventors to build a presence within the industry, generate sales leads, meet new and existing companies and network with colleagues building the industry strength in Australia.
- The Australian Toy Hobby and Licensing Fair 2019 had a turnout of over 4,000 visitors through our doors with around 3,000 retailers and buyers ready to buy. The event was an early sell-out so don’t miss out on booking your place!
- TOYS: Craft & activity, Games, Outdoor, Educational, Dolls, Activities, Construction, Ride ons, Water and pool, Electronic, Action figures, Plush, Puppets
- HOBBIES: Model cars, Model railways, Collectibles, Modelling, Remote control
- NURSERY ITEMS: Baby furniture, Nursery furniture, Nursery decor items, Art for nursery walls, Baby bedding, Baby safety equipment, Nursery linen