Location: Chennai Trade Centre – #68, Mount Poonamalle High Road, CTC Complex, Nandambakkam,
Poonthottam Colony, Nandambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu India
Organizer: S.D. Promo Media Pvt. Ltd. – 2257, 1st Floor, Hudson Lane, GTB Nagar, New Delhi 110009 India
Phone: 011 4300 3757
Timings: 10:00 AM – 19:00 PM
About India Ophthalmology Expo 2018
India Ophthalmology Expo – A business platform with knowledge sharing forum will be taking place in Chennai in the month of August, 2018. It will be a biggest and unique platform for ophthalmology care products manufacturers & distributors for displaying and demonstrate their latest products. medicines & services in front of doctors, hospitals owners and suppliers from south part of India.
The event will provide you a platform with minimum expense in comparison with conference participation and provide you maximum benefits to explore not only end users but also trade suppliers in the region. Concurrent Show – 3rd IIOO Expo – India’s most happening optical event will be added advantage to explore whole eye wear fraternity at one place.
Ophthalmic sector in India is one of the biggest & faster growing market and Chennai is also a biggest hub for eye surgeries & ophthalmic care in India.
India Ophthalmology Expo 2018: Why Exhibit?
Exhibiting at INDIA OPHTHALMOLOGY EXPO will put your business at the forefront of the region’s Ophthalmology sector. Connect with more than 6000+ key eye doctor’s & hospital owner’s and decision-makers relevant to the industry.
INDIA OPHTHALMOLOGY EXPO will work as a source of market Information and fulfill the needs of the national ophthalmic market in a centralized way in Chennai.
- Market Scope forecasts that India’s US$1.4 billion ophthalmic market is expected to grow at a compound annual rate (CAGR) of 6.5 percent a year
- India is the second most populous country in the world and has tremendous unmet need for ophthalmic care
- South India is the hub of major eye hospitals in India
- There are many prominent eye research & eye institutes in South India
- Opportunity to network with the industry members at one platform
- The contact lenses market in India is growing at a CAGR of about 25 per cent
- The Indian eyewear market is growing at around 30 per cent CAGR
India Ophthalmology Expo 2018: Exhibitor Profile
CATARACT PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT
- YAG Lasers
CORE OPHTHALMIC SURGERY
- Surgical Equipment
CORNEAL PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT
- Dry Eye
- Keratoplasty Instruments
GLAUCOMA PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Color Vision Test
- Vision Testing
OCULOPLASTIC AND ORBITAL PROCEDURES
- Eyelid Procedures
- Examination Devices
- Vision Testing Equipment
OPTOMETRY PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT
- Low Vision Aids
- Vision Tests
- Cryotherapy ROP
- Pediatric Screening
REFRACTIVE PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT
- Refractive Laser Systems
RETINA PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT
SPECTACLES & CONTACT LENSES
EYE CARE PRODUCTS
India Ophthalmology Expo 2018: Why Visit?
India Ophthalmology Expo can connect you to some of the world’s best-known brands and manufacturer’s of ophthalmic instruments & products and enhance your market knowledge and contacts:
- India Ophthalmology Expo is the only exhibition for Ophthalmic industries in India.
- Catch all International & local products under one roof.
- Find Complete range of Ophthalmic Instruments
- 180+ Companies will display their products in the show
- Book face-to-face appointments with key importers & manufacturers
- Meet new suppliers, source new products and drive sales
- Seek out new business opportunities across a global platform
- Hear from leading industry figures at the Conference and Workshops
India Ophthalmology Expo 2018: Visitor Profile
- Eye Doctor
- Eye Surgeon
- Eye Hospitals MD
- Eye Clinic’s Practitioners
- Eye Charity Hospital
- Govt. Policy Makers
- Trade Distributors
- Trade Suppliers & Dealers
- Eye Hospital Heads