Date: 27 – 29 November, 2018
Location: IEC Ekaterinburg-Expo (Ekaterinburg-ekspo), Yekaterinburg, Russia
Organizer: ITE Moscow – Verkhnyaya Krasnosel’skaya Ulitsa, 3, стр. 2, Moskva, Russia, 107140
Phone: +7 (343) 380-22-80
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Exhibition-forum of transport and logistics services and technologies, parts and equipment for servicing commercial vehicles
TransUral 2018: Event Profile
TransUral 2018 is the Ural’s region’s leading specialized trade event for transportation and logistics services and product providers seeking to promote themselves to freight forwarding contract decision makers and purchasers.
The Sverdlovsk region ranks 3rd among the regions and territories of the Russian Federation in terms of retail sales volume, and 6th in terms of industrial production volume. A growing flow of goods from manufacturers to consumers, and transit freights passing via Yekaterinburg help to build up a large market for logistics providers.
The purpose of the TransUral 2018 is to satisfy a growing demand in the Ural region for quality transportation and logistics services, rolling stock, and transportation technologies.
- Thematic Areas of the Exhibition:
- Transportation and logistics services;
- Transportation vehicles and rolling stock;
- Transportation and logistics infrastructure and equipment;
- Information logistics technologies.
“Automotive industry Trade fair”
TransUral 2018 is a 3 day event being held from 21 – 23 November, 2018 at the IEC Ekaterinburg-Expo (Ekaterinburg-ekspo) in Yekaterinburg, Russia. This is a unique opportunity to offer its services to specialists in the transport and logistics industry of the Sverdlovsk region and the Ural region, to increase sales and expand the geography of the business.
TransUral 2018: Exhibitor Profile
Profile for exhibit include Car & vehicle manufacturing, Engine manufacturing, Gas distribution and transportation, Natural gas production, Compressors and station pumps, Building & refueling stations, CNG lubricants and additives, Conversion equipment, Electronic systems, Transportation of pressurized or bulk natural gas, Valves and electrical valves, Computers and systems, Certification institutes and organisations, Safety & Security Equipment.
You are welcome to book a stand and take part in the transportation & logistics exhibition-forum TransUral 2018 that will be held at the International Exhibition Center “Yekaterinburg-EXPO”, Yekaterinburg on 21 – 23 November, 2018.
Thematic Areas of the Exhibition:
- Transportation and logistics services
- Information logistics technologies
- Warehouse technologies and equipment
By participating in TransUral Exhibition-forum, you will be provided with an opportunity to:
- Promote your goods and services on the market of Yekaterinburg and the Sverdlovsk region;
- Expand your customer base and attract new clients;
- Sign contracts;
- Increase your products’ order volumes;
- Obtain information about expectations of the regional market
A segmented advertising campaign of TransUral 2018 Exhibition-forum aims to attract dedicated professionals that will be the target audience for TransUral 2018 exhibitors, including:
- representatives of major cargo owners and shippers (manufacturing enterprises, retailers and wholesalers);
- representatives of regional shipping companies and freight forwarders;
- representatives of regional logistics providers;
- regional logistics terminal managers.
Advantages of participation in TransUral Exhibition-forum organized by ITE Ural:
- The exhibition is structured by distinct themes which guarantees to each exhibitor contacts with its target audience;
- All professionals and specialists of transportation and logistics services of the Sverdlovsk region receive an invitation to the exhibition;
- Experience of ITE Group in organization of international exhibitions in 9 countries of the world guarantees high standards and effective participation;
- The state-of-the-art exhibition center IEC “Yekaterinburg-EXPO” provides convenient environment for exhibitors’ preparation.