Date: 20 – 21 May, 2020
Location: Central Hall – Manchester Central, Windmill Street, Manchester M2 3GX United Kingdom
Organizer: Informa Exhibitions Ltd., 2nd Floor, 5 Howick Place, London SW1P1WG UK
Phone: 44 1273 227311
Timings: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
ap&m Europe 2020: Event Profile
ap&m Europe 2020: Manchester Airline Purchasing & Maintenance Expo is the leading networking event for the commercial aviation aftermarket. The fair will present an auspicious platform for the industrialist to direct conference with expert information as well as shoppers to percentage knowledge and advantage revolutionary idea with the respective subject. It will also provide a facility for the manufacturers to show their today’s merchandise and sell their commercial enterprise networks in global markets.
ap&m Europe 2020 summit takes place on 19 May, 2020 at the The Midland Hotel, 16 Peter St., Manchester M60 2DS United Kingdom, the day before the exhibition, gathering over 150 attendees to network and discuss a range of MRO topics including:
- Aviation aftermarket outlook
- NextGen and Retirement Forecasts
- Maintenance and Procurement Strategies
- Lease Management Life cycle
- The implications of big data
- Additive Manufacturing
Led by senior decision makers from airlines, OEMs, MROs and industry organisations, the summit is a perfectly combined knowledge-sharing and networking opportunity.
ap&m Europe 2020: Why Exhibit?
Over 200 suppliers offering a wide range of aftermarket products and services including MRO service providers, OEM providers, parts manufacturers and distributors, supply chain and logistics and many more.
- Cabin Interiors
- Engine And Components
- Fuels / Lubricants
- Leasing, Lighting
- MRO Service Providers
- OEM Providers
- Painting / Livery
- Parts Manufacturers & Distributors
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Test Equipment / Tooling And Training
ap&m Europe 2020: Why Visit?
- Free to attend for all trade professionals
- 2 days of outstanding networking opportunities
- Rare opportunity to meet new, international suppliers face-to-face
- Keep your finger on the pulse and witness the latest technology serving the MRO market
Visitors Like Aircraft Operators, Flight Operation Directors, Airline Managers, Maintenance Specialists, Security Experts And Training Industry related Professionals.