Date: 18 – 20 January, 2019
Location: Bhrikutimandap Exhibition Hall – Pradarshani Marg, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Organizer: Independent Power Producers Association of India – Shubhanchal Hostel Building, Near Vikas Sadan, INA Colony, New Delhi 110023 India
Phone: +977 1-5180402
Himalayan Hydro Expo 2019: Events Profile
Welcome to Himalayan Hydro Expo 2019
The largest event of its kind – Himalayan Hydro Expo 2019 is scheduled to take place on 18 – 20th January, 2019 at Bhrikuti Mandap Exhibition Hall, Pradarshni Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal and is Jointly organized by Independent Power Producers’ Association, Nepal (IPPAN) and Expo & Event Management Services Pvt. Ltd. This first ever Himalayan Hydro Expo 2019 being organized for the maximum benefits of hydropower producers/investors, engineers, entrepreneurs, researchers and water resource experts from around the world. This Expo will also explore the possibility on how building hydro projects in Nepal will be better and affordable given the availability of high volume of water free of cost, best project sites on the rocky hills and gorges as the millions of youths to be employed. The basic constructions materials are also not difficult to supply such as rocks, sand, rods, etc.
Himalayan Hydro Expo 2019: Exhibitors Profile
- National and International hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical.
- Equipment Manufacturers, distributers and suppliers.
- National and International construction equipment suppliers, distributers and suppliers.
- National and International tunneling equipment manufacturers, distributers and suppliers.
- Other ancillary products related to hydro and grid connected solar PV system equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
- National and International Consultants.
- Service providers in relation to operation and maintenance and other ancillary services.
- Power Generation Companies.
- Power Utilities
- Government Agencies and Energy Associations.
- Consulting Enigineers / Environmentalist / Construction Companies / Consumer firms.
- Advocacy and Consumer Groups.
- Fresh Engineers.
- To showcase products and technologies for hydropower grid connected solar.
- To showcase state-of-the-art technologies for hydro and solar power development.
- To provide a common platform for all stakeholders to establish mutually beneficial partnership.
- To increase investment potentials and promote hydropower development in Nepal.
- To bring together the key developers, decision makers, contractors and investors under one roof.
- To provide a platform for launching new products and services.
- To promote energy generation and associated end-use of electricity.
- Showcase hydropower-related products and services.
- Showcase grid connected solar PV system related products and services.
- Live demonstration related technologies.
- Competition related to product and services in realtion to hydro and solar power generation for
engineering /management students.
- Seminar, presentation and panel discussion on related technologies, financing and insurance and other relevant topics.
- Hydropower Site Visit via helicopter.
- Robo-Hydro-Con Competition.