Location: Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Av. Joan Carles I, 64, 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Organizer: dmg :: events global energy – Derry Street, London W8 5TT, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 203 615 5960
Timings: 09:30 AM – 18:00 PM
Global Power & Energy Exhibition (GPEX Barcelona 2018), taking place in Barcelona in September 2018, will showcase the strategies and technologies needed to adapt to the global energy transition.
GPEX Barcelona 2018 will bring together the global power and energy community, including government, commercial and industrial power users, gas operators, power producers and distributors.
Global Power & Energy Exhibition (GPEX Barcelona 2018) will take place in Barcelona, Spain (17 – 20 September 2018), to showcase the strategies and technologies needed to adapt to the energy transition.
The strategic conference (Global Power & Energy Leaders’ Summit, 17 – 19 September, 2018) will examine the long-term change in the way that energy is produced, distributed & consumed. With power and energy business leaders addressing commercial, regulatory, geopolitical and technical challenges impacting the future of the power and energy industry. Conference themes include: Vision for the energy transition, financing the future of energy, new business models, and the digitalisation era.
The GPEX Barcelona 2018 exhibition will showcase the latest innovations and technologies that are fundamental in achieving future energy goals, with 100 exhibiting companies. It is free to attend the Exhibition.
GPEX Barcelona 2018 is co-located with Gastech (a world-leading gas & LNG event), to enhance the dialogue between the sectors that will play a significant role in the energy transition. Together, these events will unite 30,000 power and energy professionals – across government, commercial and industrial power users, gas operators, power producers and distributors, and renewables.
GPEX Barcelona 2018: Why now?
- Global power demand is set to grow by 58% between now and 2040
- $10.2 trillion is to be invested in new power generation capacity worldwide to 2040
- Wind and solar account for 48% of installed capacity and 34% of electricity generation worldwide by 2040
- In Europe and the U.S., EVs account for 13% and 12% respectively of electricity generation by 2040
- Global coal-fired power generation peaks in 2026
- Gas in Europe will benefit from a wave of coal and nuclear retirements over the next decade
- Although the world’s power sector emissions will reach a peak by 2030, the rate of decline in emissions is not nearly enough to achieve global climate goals
GPEX Barcelona 2018: Why attend?
What can your business gain from participation at GPEX Barcelona 2018?
- Source viable solutions and expert advice on the challenges faced by your business
- Secure meetings with key regional and international suppliers
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and gain insights to grow your business
- Test the latest products and discover cost-effective solutions to existing processes
- Engage with your industry, locally and globally, and evaluate competing solutions across products
- Connect with new suppliers, customers and partners
- Hear from thought-leaders and enhance your knowledge and on-the-job effectiveness
Exhibit at GPEX Barcelona 2018
- Do you provide the technologies and innovations driving the energy transition?
- Exhibit at the GPEX Barcelona 2018 exhibition, alongside 100 international exhibiting companies, and demonstrate the latest technologies, products and solutions helping to shape the energy sector now and in the years to come.
GPEX Barcelona 2018: Why Exhibit
- Influence power and energy buyers seeking solutions to the energy transition
- Ensure your products reach thousands of attendees who are searching for the latest innovative solutions to fit their needs. Engage with board-level and technical decision-makers, from power producers to energy intensive users, enabling you to attract new customers and increase your company’s sales pipeline.
Exhibit if you offer products and services including:
POWER GENERATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Distributed Generation
- Hybrid Power Plants
- Renewable Technologies
- Solar Technologies
- Wind Technologies
- Gas to power
ENERGY STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES
- Grid Integration
- Battery Production
- Renewables Storage
- Power to Gas – Fuel Cells / Hydrogen Technologies
- Communication – Grid Analytics
- Electrical Energy Storage
- Thermal Energy Storage
GRID EVOLUTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Smart Grid Technologies
- IoT Technologies
- Smart Metering Systems
- Blockchain Technologies
- IT / OT Convergence
- Environmental Solutions
- Energy Efficiency
- Public Advocacy
- Sustainable Development
- Electric Mobility / Transportation
- Emerging Market Solutions
Who will you meet?
Project developers, government, utilities, global gas companies, EPC contractors, service providers and renewable generation companies from across the energy value chain will attend the Global Power & Energy Exhibition, to source products, suppliers and new enabling technologies, to help them adapt their business models and find viable solutions.
As an exhibitor, you will influence decision-makers from:
- Advisory firms
- Aggregators – electricity
- Asset management
- Building materials
- Consultancy / Contracting
- Distribution / Trade / Retailers
- Distribution System Operators (DSOs)
- Energy Intensive Users
- Engineering consultants
- Finance & Banking
- Inter-governmental organisations
- IT system integrators
- IoT solutions – energy
- Law firms
- Multi-lateral banks
- Non-governmental organisation (NGO)
- Private equity / Venture capitalist
- Research & development
- Real estate developers
- Renewable energy project developers
- Transmission System Operators (TSOs)