Event Date: 27 – 30 October, 2021
Location: Jakarta International Expo, RW.10, East Pademangan, Pademangan, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta 14410 Indonesia
Organizer: Krista Exhibitions – Jl. Tambora VI, RT.6/RW.1, Tambora, Kec. Tambora, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota, Jakarta 11220 Indonesia
Phone: (+62-21) 6345861, 6345862, 6334851, 6345002
Timings: 10:00 – 19:00
21st International Exhibition on Processing, Packaging, Automation, Handling for Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic
The best event for Processing & Packaging in Asia. Krista Exhibitions proudly present ALLPACK INDONESIA Expo 2021 – The 20th focused platform for international processing, packaging, filling, controlling, automation, handling, printing for packaging and labeling. Participated by more than 934 exhibitors from more than 19 countries and attracted around 47,200 visitors from local and international. This exhibition provides a wide variety of business opportunities for exhibitors to promote their products and a perfect platform for both visitors and exhibitors to connect and find solutions for their business needs.
- Indonesia at the heart of the booming ASEAN region, but still very “local” (no hub role). 4th most populated country in the world with 267 million people (350 within 2030)/ 1st agricultural power of the region, but very dependent on palm oil.
- Rising middle-class (400 Mln people in 2020) and diversification of food habits.
- One of the lowest GDP of South Asia / low imports (ranked 25th)
- Over 90% of traditional retail
- The 4th largest country in the world.
- The 16th largest economy in the world.
- Indonesia has 40% of the ASEAN GDP, grew >5.2% in 2019.
- Indonesia has a 264 million population, largest muslim population in the world, 45 million members of the consuming class, 135 million of the consuming class by 2030, modern distribution expansion (15% value share today) and growing penetration of premium products/offering, with more than half of annual household spending in food and beverage by 2030.
- The food & grocery retail market includes the retail sales of all food products, both packaged and unpackaged, as well as beverages (including retail sales of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), and household products. All on-trade sales of food and beverage are excluded. All currency conversions are calculated at constant average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Indonesian food & grocery retail market had total revenues of $201.3 bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The food segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $164.9 bn, equivalent to 81.9% of the market’s overall value.
- A growing middle class in Indonesia is driving expansion in the modern retail sector. What’s more, a rise in prices of basic food products such as vegetables, rice, and seeds has been resulting in stronger value growth in this market.and soup dishes in modest local eateries to street-side snacks and top-dollar plates.
AllPack Indonesia: Visitors Profile
- Managing Directors
- Trading Cooperatives
- Skilled Food Traders
- Industrial Procurement
- Food Retailers
- Start-ups & New Entrepreneur
- Food & Beverage Retailers
- Food & Beverage Importers & Exporters
- Trading Co-operatives
- Food Supplier
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Sales & Marketing
- Food Technologist
- 94,651 trade visitors from 62 countries
- 96% Visitors Satisfaction rate
Top 3 Visitors’ Objective
- To find new suppliers
- To find new products
- To find out about new trends & market developments
AllPack Indonesia: Exhibitors Profile
- Food Tech
- Pharma Tech
- Cosmetic Tech
- Beverage Tech
- Pharma Ingredients
- Bottling Tech
- Plastic Tech
- Labelling Tech
- Refrigeration & Cold Chain Tech
- Logistic Tech
- Canning Tech
- Carton Box Tech
- Automation Tech
- Quality Control Tech