Category: Natural Resources
Event Date: 07 – 09 April, 2021
Location: Atyrau Exhibition Center, Abulkhair Khan Ave, Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Organizer: Iteca Kazakhstan – 8th floor, C block, World Trade Center Almaty 42, Timiryazev Str., Almaty, Kazakhstan
Phone: 7272 58 34 34
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Atyrau Oil And Gas 2021: Event Profile
Atyrau Oil And Gas 2021 will be to bring together the manufacturers and suppliers of process plant and equipment for this growing industry, all under one roof. To be held on 07 – 09 April, 2021 in Atyrau, Kazakhstan. The show will attract more and more exhibitors as well as visitors to participate and direct connect and interact with each other on the most recent market innovations and lucrative business opportunities in the respective field and disseminate and expand their business in the global market.
Located near some of the largest oil fields in Kazakhstan, including three of the world’s largest oil and gas fields (Kashagan, Tengiz and Karachaganak), Atyrau is the production hub for local and national oil companies.
This desirable geographical location makes the Atyrau Oil And Gas 2021 Exhibition an ideal platform to showcase your latest products, technologies and solutions to the upstream, midstream and downstream market.
“North Caspian Regional Atyrau Oil And Gas, Infrastructure Exhibition”
Atyrau Oil And Gas 2021 showcases products like provides ideal platform to showcase your latest products, technologies and solutions to the upstream, midstream and downstream market etc. This event is unique and has no analogues in Atyrau region, in the region which is key and strategically important in the scale of oil and gas industry and national economy in general.
Why Participate Atyrau Oil And Gas 2021!
The main fields of Kazakhstan are in the territory of Atyrau region:
- Kashagan Field is located in the northern part of the Caspian Sea in territorial water of the Republic of Kazakhstan and occupies the territory about 75 km x 45 km. The original-oil-in place is approximately estimated at 4,5 billion tons of oil
- Tengiz Field is located in Atyrau region of Kazakhstan, in 350 km to the southeast from Atyrau. This is the deepest oil field in the world – super-giant upper oil-bearing collector of which lies down at a depth about 4,000 meters or 13,000 feet
- Atyrau City: Oil Capital of Kazakhstan, a member of the World Energy Cities Partnership (WECP), which includes 18 Oil Capitals of the countries
- More than 600 medium and large scale enterprises, share of which in the industrial output of the republic amounts to about 24% and more than 30% of them are with foreign participation
- Capital investments in 2015 amounted to 1,4 trillion tenge, including external investments of 847 billion tenge
Profile of exhibit based on:
- Oil and gas production and processing
- Oil and gas equipment
- Oil and gas transportation
- Welding & Welding Services
- Corrosion Protection & Insulation Equipment
- Engineering and consulting
- Geophysical services
- Environmental protection
- Oil and gas field logistics
- Ecological safety
- Individual and industrial protection
Visitors like professionals, key decision makers, buyers, suppliers, traders, distributors and much more.