Category: Metals and Minerals
Event Date: 05 – 06 May, 2021
Location: Brno Exhibition Centre, Exhibition 405/1, 603 00 Brno, Czech Republic, Europe
Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno, Vystaviste 1 CZ-647 00, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 541 152 936
Timings: 09:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Stainless – your way to new markets, contacts and business opportunities
Stainless Brno 2021 is a highly specialized international meeting point for manufacturers, subcontractors, traders, processors and suppliers of equipment operating in the field stainless steels. It is an ideal presentation and communication platform especially for those interested in Czech, Slovak, Austrian and Polish markets.
- High quality clientele
- High international diversity of expo participants
- Opportunity to establish and strengthen contacts with partners and customers
Sectors of Stainless Brno 2021:
Raw and ready materials for the production of stainless steel:
- Stainless steel
- Metallurgical semi-finished products of stainless steel
- Metallurgical products of stainless steel
- Products of foundries, forges and pressing mills made from stainless steel
- Stainless steel products
- Stainless steel parts and products for selected industries and end consumers
- Machinery, equipment and tools for treatment and processing of stainless steel
- Computing, testing and measuring technology for stainless steel industry
- Research, services and institutions for stainless steel industry
Stainless Brno 2019: Exhibitors Info
- 124 exhibitors from 24 countries
- 85% from abroad
- 2,869 m2 of net exhibition area
- Germany: 34 companies
- Czech Republic: 18 companies
- Italy: 11 companies
- India: 9 companies
- Poland: 9 companies
Structure of exhibitors by branches:
- Stainless steel 47.6 %
- Stainless steel products 25 %
- Metallurgical products of stainless steels 19.4 %
- Semi-finished products of stainless steels 2.2 %
- Machinery, equipment and implements for treatment and processing of stainless steels 2.2 %
- Stainless steel services 2.2 %
- Stainless steel products from foundries, forges and pressing mills 1.4 %
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey and UK
Stainless Brno 2019: Visitors Info
- 1848 visitors from 45 countries
- 51% from abroad
Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Macedonia, Morocco, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom
Fields of activity of visitors:
- Metallurgy, foundry 23.2 %
- Mechanical engineering 22.8 %
- Trade 22.8 %
- Services 3.0 %
- Chemical industry 2.9 %
- Food industry 2.8 %
- Energy 2.4 %
- Automotive 2.3 %
- Other * 17.8 %
* Electrical engineering, construction, ecology and more
The Brno Exhibition Center:
BVV Trade Fairs Brno is a leading organizer of trade shows in Central Europe:
- Hosts about 50 exhibition events a year.
- Registers 1,215,000 visitors a year.
- Occupies a site on 630,823 sq m (6,790,122 sq ft).
- Provides a total gross exhibition area of 192,429 sq m (2,071,289 sq ft).
- 13 multi-functional exhibition halls.
- Provides world class exhibition halls with net exhibition area of 66,122 sq m (711,731 sq ft).
- Exhibition halls are equipped with A/C and WiFi internet.