Date: 05 – 07 March, 2020
Location: Bombay Convention & Exhibition Center, Western Express Hwy, NESCO, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063 India
Organizer: Messe Düsseldorf India Pvt. Ltd. 302-302A, 3rd Floor, Salcon Aurum, Plot No. 4, Jasola District Centre, Near Apollo Hospital, Jasola, New Delhi 110025 India
Phone: +91 (0)11 4855 0057
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
Ticketing: Open for trade & business visitors only
Medical Fair India 2020: Event Profile
Medical Fair India 2020 is the most established multidisciplinary fair in India for Diagnostics and Medical Equipment and Technology. Medical Fair 2020 to be held on 05 – 07 March 2020. The show will attract more and more exhibitors as well as visitors to participate and direct connect and interact with each other on the most recent market innovations and lucrative business opportunities in the respective field and disseminate and enhance their business in the global market.
5 Reasons To Attend Medical Fair India 2020
- Business: Medical Fair India 2020 is India’s no. 1 exhibition and conference for healthcare, which act as a platform where connections are made and business relationships are nurtured.
- Positioning: With participation from over 20 countries, Medical Fair India 2020 provides an opportunity to position your brand among competitors and further increase your level of visibility.
- Trends: Medical Fair India 2020 is well known for its ability to detect trends and respond to market impulse.
- Solutions: Find diverse solutions to your diverse healthcare needs.
- Innovations: Explore how the latest digital technologies and new approaches shaping healthcare.
Indian Healthcare is experiencing a new wave of opportunity
The Indian healthcare sector is diversifying and opportunities are emerging in every segment. The following emerging trends are changing course of the industry:
- The change in the government’s role from provide to payer has expanded the financial risk protection coverage to the marginalized.
- Private sector partnership through health PPPs are gradually gaining acceptance, thereby improving access to care.
- The significant demand-supply mismatch has led healthcare to emerge as an attractive sector for PE investments.
Investment in the Healthcare Industry in India
Due to its strong market potential, investment in India’s healthcare infrastructure is set to rise, benefiting hospitals, healthcare R&D and healthcare education in the country.
- By 2020, India is expected to rank amongst the top 3 healthcare markets in terms of incremental growth
- By 2020, the Healthcare Information Technology market is expected to grow 1.5 times from USD 1bn currently
- By 2022, diagnostic market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.4% to reach USD 32bn from USD 5bn in 2012
Over 2015-20, the In-Patient market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13%
Medical Fair India 2020: Exhibitors Profile
Main Products Group
- Medical technology / Healthcare IT
- Hospitals / Health centers equipment and products
- Clinical laboratory and analytical equipment and products
- Pharmacy and dispensary equipment and furniture
- Hospital infrastructure
- Doctors (surgery), practicing physician
- Dentists, dental surgeons, dental technicians
- Doctors (hospitals, health centers, sub-centers other medical establishments)
- Physiotherapists, ergotherapists
- Hospital directors / managers
- Hospital administration managers and staff
- Biologists, microbiologists, bio-chemists, chemists, process engineers
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) for rehabilitation aids
- Visitors with medical pharmaceutical vocational training (e.g. medical laboratory assistant, technician, doctor’s assistant, nurse, carer)
- Visitors from industry / manufacturer
- Distributors / traders
- Visitors from academies and universities
- Visitors from government or international agencies and associations
Medical Fair India 2020: Visitor Profile
Visitors like Medical Professionals, Doctors, Surgeons, Para-medical Professionals, Hospital Administrators, Pathologists, Radiologists, Physiotherapists, Distributors, Traders and Importers are the main targets on this show.