Date: 15 – 19 April, 2020
Location: Jakarta Convention Center, Jl. Jendral Gatot Subroto Senayan Gelora RT.1/RW.3 Gelora Tanah Abang Kota Pusat DKI Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
Organizer: Gedung Graha Megah, Balai Pustaka Indah Permai, Jl. Balai Pustaka Timur No.9 Blok B 8-9, Rawamangun, Jakarta 13220, Indonesia
Phone: (62 21) 489 6942, 472 1563, (62 21) 489 3056
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
The Biggest and the most Complete Exhibition of Gift and Housewares
INACRAFT 2020: Event Profile
INACRAFT 2020: 22nd Jakarta International Handicraft Trade Fair is one among the largest platform for arts and handicrafts industry. Visitors get an opportunity to attend different types of courses and get trained in various creative arts. The event also displays a marketplace where visitors can find different types of arts, crafts, and accessories, from all across the world. The visitors can also attend a designer show and learn different fashion tactics for newly established designers. The event also enables various designers, retailers, and industrialists to grab tremendous amounts of best quality fabrics and handicrafts for their business at an economic rate.
The target of Aceh government is certainly motivating us to contribute to the development of Aceh through the exhibition of INACRAFT 2020. On this occasion, we also took the manufacturer, entrepreneur handicraft with the government of the Aceh province to take part promoting the creative work of Indonesian handicraft in INACRAFT which will be held on 15 – 19 April, 2020 in Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center. INACRAFT 2020 as precise step introducing art, creative and cultural work to Indonesian and foreign people.
INACRAFT 2020: Exhibitors Profile:
- Gift Items
- Cigarette And Lighter Boxes
- Stationery Supplies
- Aromatherapy Products
- Candle Holders
- Ceramic Flower Vases
- Wind Chimes And Classy Furniture Items Of Different Varieties
- Interior Decoration Tools
- Wood Carvings
- Artificial Flowers
- Bath Fittings
- Embroidered Bed Covers
- Umbrellas And Garden Designing Products Are Presented Here As Well
- Soft Toys
- Garden Statues And Bridges
- Educational Games
- Wooden Toys
- Gold And Silver Jewelry Items
- Gemstones And Board Games Are Also Exhibited At The Show
- Silk Products
- Batik Prints And Paintings
- Fashion Garments
- Handmade Fabric Products
- Moslem Dresses And Other Traditional Indonesian Apparels Are Showcased During The Event Too
- Packed with high quality products from more than 1.500 producers and craftsmen with various product display.
- Great opportunity to keep updated with the latest trend in the market and to source for the local masterpiece.
- More than just products platform for the exchange of knowledge.
Potential buyers from within the country are targeted at around 200,000 visitors / buyers and from abroad approximately 1000 buyers include:
- Art gallery
- Department store
- Collector / collector
- Government officials
- Private circles
- Chamber of Commerce
- Representatives of foreign countries in Indonesia
- International trade representatives as well as general visitors.