Location: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre – 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Organizer: UBM India Pvt. Ltd. – Times Square, Unit No. 1 and 2, B Wing, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road
Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 059 India
Phone: (852) 25856179 / 2516 1677
Timings: 10:30am – 6:30pm
June Fair: A key mid-year jewellery sourcing platform
This upcoming June Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair will be held from 21 to 24 June 2018 at Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) with an exciting line up of exhibitors and special events. The Fair continues to maintain its top spot as the most important mid-year jewellery sourcing event in Asia. Occupying 70,000 square metres of exhibition space, the Fair is strategically divided into specialty pavilions, making sourcing easier for buyers.
Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair: Theme Pavilions
- Antique & Vintage Jewellery
- Fine Jewellery
- Core Pavilion NEW!
- Jewellery Accessories, Packaging, Tools & Equipment
- Designer Arena Mounting Jewellery
- Fashion Jewellery
- Silver Jewellery
- Fei Cui Gallery
- Stainless Steel Jewellery
- Fine Design Pavilion & Fine Gem Pavilion
Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair: Exhibiting
Three key reasons you should participate
- Host city Hong Kong thrives on free trade and its excellent infrastructure. The city is one of the major jewellery trading hubs in Asia Pacific, and its strategic location in the region makes it very accessible.
- UBM Asia is an industry leader in organising world-class fairs. It is the host of world’s number one fine jewellery event — the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair. Exhibitors in UBM Asia’s fairs enjoy hassle-free participation and professional services. UBM’s rich buyer database enables exhibitors to reach serious buyers worldwide.
- The Fair is the ideal mid-year marketplace to showcase products to the world. It attracted almost 25,000 local and overseas unique buyers in 2016.
Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair: Visiting
Admission to the Fair
Admission is limited to jewellery trade professionals only. Visitors under age 18 are not admitted. All manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, importers, exporters and designers from all sectors of the jewellery industry worldwide are welcome.
To register at the Fair, visitors can present their business cards or official invitation together with Hong Kong Identity Card / Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macau / National passport.
Please note that NO photocopies of the above documents will be accepted for on-site registration.
Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair: Who Should Visit?
The June Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair will be held from 21 to 24 June 2018 at Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC). On this landmark occasion, the June Fair will host 2,100 exhibitors from around 40 countries and regions in more than 70,000 square metres of world-class exhibition space. More than 25,000 local and overseas buyers are expected to troop to this must-attend sourcing event. Seventeen group pavilions are just among the many attractions. The June Fair will also be packed with a variety of jewellery, related products and services, and technological solutions. It will also feature a series of workshops and knowledge seminars that will not only provide crucial insights into the latest market developments and upcoming trends, but also serve as networking opportunities.
The CORE Pavilion is a dedicated area for jewellery companies that have supported the Jewellery & Gem Fairs in Hong Kong over the years and consider Hong Kong as the platform from which they grow their business. They can continue to have their business growth in the June Fair by showcasing popular jewellery products welcomed by worldwide in the mid-2018, such a favourable sourcing time.
Fine Design Pavilion / Fine Gem Pavilion will gather over 70 renowned exhibitors from around the world. Be ready to see up close some of the world’s finest jewellery, top-quality loose diamonds, colored gemstones, South Sea pearls, invaluable antique and estate jewellery and other exclusive one-offs.
Strong Group Pavilions
Belgium, Brazil, China, Colombia, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan region, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Hong Kong Indian Diamond Association (HKIDA) and International Colored Gemstone Association (ICA).