Event Name: DelhiWood
Event Date: 02 – 05 March, 2023
Location: India Expo Centre and Mart, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Organizer: NürnbergMesse India Pvt. Ltd., 707 – 708, 7th Floor, Prestige Meridian 1, 29, M G Road, Bangalore 560001 Karnataka, India
Phone: +91 (0)22 62165300
Timings: 10:35 – 18:30
7th International Trade Fair for Furniture Production Technologies, Woodworking Machinery, Tools, Fittings, Accessories, Raw Materials and Products
DELHIWOOD 2021 exceeded exhibitors and visitor expectations. Whilst exhibitors were thrilled to meet over 25,935 visitors from 789 cities and 53 countries a 50% INCREASE in audience numbers from 2019, the visitors too had the opportunity to meet over 497 exhibitors from 30 countries housed in a whopping 28,000 sq mtrs state-of-the-art expo mart.
Asia’s leading wood expo for furniture production technologies, woodworking machinery, tools, accessories, raw materials and products in India.
Stimulating economic activities in the furniture manufacturing and woodworking industries in India
Over the next few months, the furniture manufacturing and woodworking industry will need to operate alongside COVID-19 by building the competence to manage rough, dynamic, and restricted lockdowns and restarts.
The current pandemic situation is an unprecedented challenge for any industries across the globe. Economic studies reveal that India has functioned at about 50 – 53% between March and April 2020 amid lockdown across the country. Industry’s supply chains requires a targeted approach during this difficult times as manufacturing, labour, and distribution chains are entwined across product groups and states.
Buyers across the globe have already shifted to India to source products such as furniture, ceramics, fashion, and lifestyle goods. The global recession followed by the pandemic will force world economies to look out for low-cost solutions or outsourcing, irrespective of verticals which will also offer enough opportunities for our furniture manufacturing industries in India.
Already the world is paying a heavy price for their dependency on one or less nations for everything. This realization of dependency has instilled a shift in buyer-seller psychology. It is an apt time for the industry to rise up to the challenge and become a nation of quality supplier of manufactured goods, be it finished furniture / wood based products, hardware and fittings, woodworking machinery, panel boards, laminates etc. Having said that, India by itself has to shed its dependencies to fill the global void, which is of course possible, provided we as an industry work towards realising our economic dreams with sweeping innovations in the sector.
We, NuernbergMesse India will continue working with the industry through our woodworking platforms DELHIWOOD, MUMBAIWOOD, INDIAWOOD and emphasis the need for carpentry, skilling, innovation, automation and digitalization with the aim to drive Indian furniture manufacturing and woodworking industry and establish India as one of the top manufacturing destinations in the region. The 7th edition of DELHIWOOD scheduled during 02 – 05 March 2023 at the INDIA EXPO CENTRE & MART, Greater Noida, India will further stimulate economic activities in the industry.
NürnbergMesse Group is one of the 15 largest trade fair companies in the world. It comprises NürnbergMesse GmbH and its 15 subsidiaries and affiliates. The company employs more than 1,000 people at ten locations in Germany, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Greece, Austria and the USA. NürnbergMesse Group also has a network of international representatives operating in more than 100 countries. Its portfolio includes around 120 German and international trade fairs and congresses. Every year, up to 35,000 exhibitors (international contingent: 44%) and up to 1.5 million visitors (26% from outside Germany) take part in the Group’s own, partner and guest events.
DelhiWood 2023: Exhibitor Profiles
Machinery & Technology
- Solid woodworking
- Panel Processing
- Wood based panel production
- Saw milling / Veneer peeling machine
- Surface treatment & Finishing lines
- Tools & accessories for furniture production & woodworking
- Packaging machines / wrapping machines for furniture manufacturers & woodworking industry
- Machines for upholstery, mattress and sofa manufacturing
Materials & Supplies
- Adhesives, Chemicals & Wood Coatings
- Wood, Veneers, parquets flooring, Doors
- Decorative surfaces, Decor papers, Laminates, Door Skins, Edges, Composite materials etc
- Wood based panels (Plywood, Particle Board, MDF, Pre-lam Boards) and other versatile interior panels
- Embossing cylinders, Press plates
- Packaging materials for furniture manufacturers & woodworking industry.
- Materials & supplies for upholstery, mattress and sofa manufacturing.
Fittings, Hardware & Components: DelhiWood 2023
- Fittings, Locks, built-in parts, Hardware Systems, Lamps and lighting systems
- Semi-finished products for Cabinetry, kitchen, office and modular furniture
- Industry Services
- Certifying Agencies
- Training & Research Institutes
- Industry Associations
- Online business portals
DelhiWood 2023: Visitors Profile
- Manufacturers of Furniture, Kitchen & Wood Products
- Architects, Interior Designers, Builders & Developers, Consultants
- Saw Millers, Board & Timber Traders, Plywood & Packaging
- Manufacturers, Distributors & Dealers of Hardware and Furniture Fittings
- Manufacturers / Distributors of Hardware, Fittings, Tools & Accessories
- Dealers of Woodworking machines, Tools & Accessories
- Dealers & Distributors of Furniture, Kitchen & Wood Products