Event Date: 08 – 10 June, 2021
Location: Palm Beach Convention Center, 650 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Organizer: Woodworking Network – 2240 Country Club Pkwy, SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403, USA
Phone: (319) 389-3352
Timings: 09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Attracting professionals in design, manufacturing and installation of closets, cabinets and home storage solutions
The 2021 Closets Conference & Expo is as unique as the industry itself. It is the national event for closets, garage, and organized storage professionals. Attendees look forward to this event to attend the full-day conference program with plant tours and a two-day expo of all the new and trending products to help grow their businesses.
Exhibitor applications are being taken now and registration will be open January 2021. The event is scheduled for June 8-10, 2021 in the Palm Beach County Convention Center and housing is in the attached 5-star Hilton Hotel.
Top five reasons for you to attend the 2021 Closets Conference & Expo:
- It’s the only national event specific to all Closets, Garage & Organized Storage Professionals
- A full day of excellent speakers delivering intensive seminars on topics that will improve your bottom line
- Hundreds of products on display including brands like Richelieu, Rev-a-shelf, CCF, KCD, and running machinery demos from CNC Factory, SNX, and more
- Free keynotes on industry topics every morning
- Plant tours, receptions, networking lunch, and the coveted 2021 Top Shelf Design Awards under the stars in the Hilton gardens
Folks are looking forward to a face-to-face event. Mark your calendars now for the Closets Conference in West Palm Beach, 2021.
Closets Conference & Expo 2021: Visitors Profile
- To find and purchase new products
- To meet with specific suppliers
- To network with peers
- To observe new technologies in action and compare for future purchases
In addition, you will be able to influence designers, architects and students to inspire brand loyalty.
Attracting The Attendees You Want To See
Using the power behind the Woodworking Network website and database, we actively promote the event to our audience and website visitors. We are committed to delivering qualified attendance, working tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure you have a productive and profitable experience at Closets Conference & Expo.
- Monthly and weekly emails from Closets to potential and past attendees
- Dynamic direct mail campaign
- Display ads in Closets & Organized Storage, FDMC and other U.S. woodworking publications
- Advertising on Woodworking Network and other industry websites
- Social media campaigns to drive attendance
- Promotion in all Woodworking Network associated newsletters
- Additional outreach to industry associations
- Continuously updated event website featuring exhibitor information and products, news and conference schedule: ClosetsCon.com