Category: Food and Beverage
Event Date: 20 – 22 April, 2021
Location: EXPO XXI WARSZAWA, Pradzynskiego 12/14 01-222 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland
Organizer: ITE Group – 105 – 109 Salusbury Road, London, NW6 6RG United Kingdom
Phone: +48 22 395 66 93
Timings: 9:30 – 18:00
7th International Food & Drink Exhibition
Worldfood Poland 2021: Event Profile
WorldFood Poland 2021 Warsaw is a B2B exhibition designed for the food sector industry. For three days industry members have a chance to establish new contacts and foster existing ones, evaluate the market demand for their products or services, and track global trends.
Opportunity to visit a number of discussion panels and special conferences on food and trends in the food industry is another benefit of attending WorldFood Poland 2021 Warsaw International Food Exhibition.
We welcome professionals from all sectors of the food processing industry. Exhibitors include companies selling finished food and farming products, spices and food additives, food processing equipment as well as providers of technology solutions and industry services. The exhibition is attended not only by Polish, but also by international exhibitors.
WorldFood Poland 2021 is an opportunity for Warsaw to become a major venue for food industry events. WorldFood Poland 2021 as is the case with other events organized by Lentewenc is a business to business initiative designed for the food sector industry. This event is going to be held for only three consecutive days. Industry members will be able to establish new contacts and foster existing ones, evaluate the market demand for their products or services and track the global trends. All food industry sectors are at WorldFood Poland 2021. This event is going to be held on 20 – 22 April, 2021 at Warsaw. This event is inviting entrepreneurs manufacturing a variety of foodstuffs, as well as representatives of companies involved in the production process.
Worldfood Poland 2021: Why Exhibit?
Exhibitions occupy a special place in the marketing and communications strategy of any company. There is no other means of communication which can be tailored so individually and nowhere else is it possible to enjoy such direct contact with customers, bringing into play all the five senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell) to make buyers aware of your product.
By participating in WorldFood Poland you will benefit from:
- Specialized expertise: ITE Group are one of the world’s leaders in delivering must-attend global food and drink trade shows that are internationally successful
- Money and time savings: The region’s top industry buyers will be located in one convenient venue
- High level content and features: a diverse business programme of educational conferences and networking events
Worldfood Poland 2021: Exhibitors Profile
At the WorldFood exhibition, international and local companies present the following products in specialized sectors:
- Food & Drinks: grocery, fruits & vegetables, meat & dairy, sweets and snacks, oils, non-alcoholic drinks (hot and cold) etc.
- EcoFood: dedicated to organic, natural and healthy products
- NutraFood: dedicated to nutraceuticals / dietary supplements
- Ingredients: dedicated to raw materials and food ingredients
- Wine & Spirits: dedicated to all alcoholic drinks: wine, spirits, beer, cider
- FoodTech: dedicated to Technology and Services used in Food Industry
Worldfood Poland 2021: Visitors Profile
The show will be attended by lots of visitors like:
- Wholesale and retail
- Food Production
- Fitness Clubs
- Other representatives of food industry
- Transport and logistics
- Associations and institutions