Date: 08 – 10 November, 2019
Location: IIA Bhawan Grounds, Vibhuti Khand,Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010 Uttar Pradesh, India
Organizer: Indian Industries Association – IIA Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Phase-II, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010 India
Phone: 8601855543 , 8601855546
Timings: 10:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Ticket: Free Entry
India Food Expo Lucknow 2019: Event Profile
The Indian Food processing Industry has grown by 11% p.a in the last decade and is expected to reach ₹ 35,00,000 Crores or $480 billion by 2020. Touted as a sunrise industry merely a decade ago due to its inherent potential, the Indian food processing sector has indeed proved itself to be a sparkling star in the Indian economy.
The State of Uttar Pradesh (UP) is India’s biggest producer of Wheat, Mango, Potato, Peas, Gooseberry, Watermelon and It is also India’s leading processing center of Fruits & Vegetables, Dairy, Poultry, Sugar, Rice, Meat, Confectionery, snack food etc. Uttar Pradesh is also credited with the 2nd Largest Number of Registered Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in India. The state is well situated on High Speed, High Capacity Delhi-Mumbai (DMICDC) and Amritsar-Delhi-Kolkata (ADKIC) Industrial Corridors.
Indian Industries Association (IIA) is an apex representative body of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) fostering co-operation and support for the promotion of the MSME Enterprises for more than 34 years now.
Indian Industries Association (IIA) had successfully run ‘Food & Technology Exhibition‘ consecutively for five years from 2004 to 2008 in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh. On demand of its 8000 industrial members as well as market forces and technology providers, IIA decided to re-launch India Food Expo and organised 6th Edition of IFX in February 2019. The next 7th edition of exhibition “India Food Expo 2019” IFX 2019 is now scheduled to be held on 8, 9 & 10th November 2019 at IIA Bhawan Grounds, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, India. Participation is expected from leading food processing, machinery, technology suppliers and consumers from India and abroad.
IFX 2019 demonstrates as a leading platform in India for the food processing industry. The industry meets at this show aims to exchange new developments and showcase the future of the food processing industry in India. India Food Expo is most prominent exhibition focusing on new technologies and innovations in the Food Processing Sector and demonstrates machines, equipment and processes in the Food Processing & Packaging, especially in processed fruit & vegetables, ready meals, Dairy, Confectionery, Meat and Poultry, Rice / Pulses / Wheat Cleaning, Grading, Sorting, Milling, Health & Fitness, Sugar & Ricer Mills, Bakery and much more. It is unarguably a golden opportunity for Indian & Foreign exhibitors in corporate projection and functioning, machinery demonstration, product launching and also for sourcing opportunities.
This trade fair is a show case for latest trends in the industry and equipment, where new business concepts and prototypes are shown and discussed with visitors, thus enabling them to recognize key trends, designs and technologies in the market.
Concurrent seminars or Food processing Technologies, Government Policies & Scheme’s, Food processing R&D Institutes / Facilities or Centers etc as well as B2B and B2C meetings will be arranged at the venue of this event.
India Food Expo Lucknow 2019: Exhibitors Profile
Enterprises manufacturing / providing services in the following field from within India and outside India may exhibit their products & services in IFX 2019:
Food Processing Machinery & Equipment
- Bakery Machinery & Equipment
- Dairy Machinery & Equipment
- Cold Chain & Refrigeration Appliances
- Kitchen equipment (Domestic & Industrial)
- Grain Milling Technology
- Packaging Technology & Services
- Wrapping, Sealing & Lamination Equipment
- Grading & Sorting Machinery
- Food Testing Lab & Equipment
- Pack Houses / Warehousing Equipment & Machinery
- Raw Materials
- Essence and Flavors
- Cocoa Products
- Dry Fruits
- Food Additives
- Bakery Premixes
- Food Colors
- Processed Fruits
- Quality Certification Agencies
- Perishable and food Cargo Handling
- Banks / Agri Finance Companies
- Food Sector Infrastructure
- Food Park Developers
- Bakery and Confectionery, Snacks, Chocolates, Edible Oil and Seeds, Frozen and Functional Foods, Milk and Milk Products, Pickles, Jam and Appalam (Pappad), Poultry and Cattle Feed, Ready to Cook (RTC) Food , Soft Drinks and Beverages, Spices and Condiments, Tea and Coffee etc.
- Organic Food Products
- Herbal foods products
All kinds of Agriculture Implements, Equipment, Machinery and Technologies.
Delegates from within and outside India interested in the following will benefit from IFX-2019
- Prospective Entrepreneurs / start up who intend to set up Food Processing Industries
- Existing Food Processing manufacturers / service providers looking for new Technologies, products & processing etc
- Scientists, Technology seekers and suppliers
- Consultants and Representatives from Institution dealing in Food processing R&D / innovations
- Delegates desiring to know about Government Policies and incentives for setting up Food Processing Industry.
Purchaser of Food items
- Entrepreneurs willing to venture into Food Processing Sector Import / Export
- Key personnel from core and allied industries
- Policy Makers and Government Officials
- Students from Professional & Educational Institutions
Facilities Available for Exhibitors & Visitors (On their specific demand)
- One to one business Meeting
- Stay Assistance
- Travel Assistance