Date: 10 – 12 January, 2020
Location: Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd. Sr. no 198, MIDC, Pimpri Colony, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra 411018 India
Organizer: Media Today Pvt. Ltd. – (Exhibition Division) J-73, Paryavaran Complex, J Block, Neb Sarai, IGNOU Road, New Delhi 110068 India
Phone: +91-11- 65656553, 29535593, 64521572
National Exhibition on Food Processing & Packaging Machinery, Food Products and Allied Industries
India is the world’s second largest producer of food next to China but accounts for less than 1.5% of International Food Trade. The Indian Food Sector is poised for a rapid growth and has potential to become reliable outsourcing partner in the Food Industry given its strength in primary Food Sector. The Indian Food brands are now increasingly finding prime shelf space in retail chains across US and Europe.
Prominent among the areas waiting to be tapped are canning, packaging, refrigeration for dairy, poultry, fisheries, meat, ready to eat products, cereals and grains, soft drinks consumer product groups like confectionery, chocolates, coco products, soya-based products, mineral water, high protein foods and nutraceuticals, apart from health food and health food supplements, a rapidly rising segment of the food processing industry.
The Ministry of Agriculture is aiming to double the production of all food crops through National Food Security Mission, NHM, HMNEHS & NHB and disseminating latest and modern practices of production and post harvest care. On the export front, APEDA is targeting agricultural and processed food exports in the range of Rs. 4000 – 5000 crores (US$ 0.75 billion) in coming years.
The need of the hour in India is increased productivity of grains and building of an effective supply chain to ensure that what is produced in the farm reaches the consumer in good shape. Greater use of machinery has, therefore, become necessary in India, where plenty of produce is available for value addition and food processing, but have technical constraints in enhancing production and productivity because of inadequate exposure to high technology & inputs, coupled with advanced production practices, preservation, logistics and marketing. As a result, India is emerging as one of the hottest destinations not only for Food Processing and Packaging Machinery & Equipment imports from European and South East Asian Countries but also for Agro-Food products from international suppliers.
FoodTech Pune 2020 will be held concurrently with 11th International Horti Expo 2020, 6th Agrex India, GrainTech Fair 2020 and DairyTech Pune 2020 at Pune, India together the events will focus on fresh produce, processed foods, food processing machinery, packaging, retailing, dairy and other allied sectors. It is the ideal platform for national as well as international stakeholders to launch their products, enhance their network and explore opportunities that are waiting to be tapped.
FoodTech Pune 2020: Why Pune?
Maharashtra is a major producer of food crops as well as cash crops. Main crops include rice, jwar, bajra, wheat, pulses, vegetables, and fruits. The principal cash crops cultivated in the state are sugarcane, turmeric, and several oil seeds including groundnut, sunflower and soybean. The state has huge areas, under fruit cultivation. The fruits which have added to the treasury of the state are the Nagpur oranges, oranges of Bathplug, the Alphonso Mangoes and the grapes of Nashik. The total irrigated area which has been used for crop cultivation is over 33, 500 square kilometer. Large areas of the state have been brought under fruit cultivation.
Maharashtra is an extremely progressive state in terms of adapting modern technologies. Neighboring states like Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka are also major crop producers of India. Substantial export of perishable produces takes place through these states. Pune, our venue, enjoys a location advantage of being close to Mumbai, where India’s biggest perishable cargo complex exists, enabling quick export of these products.
The aim of FoodTech Pune 2020, concurrently with 12th International Horti Expo 2020, 6th Agrex India 2020, GrainTech Fair 2020 and DairyTech Pune 2020 is to promote holistic growth of the Indian food and agriculture sector.
FoodTech Pune 2020: Exhibitors Profile
- Food and Dairy Processing Machinery & Equipment
- Food and Dairy Packaging Machinery, Material & Equipment
- Fresh, Processed and Beverage (Non Alcoholic) Food Products like Rice (Basmati & Non Basmati), Spices, Pulses, Cereals, Grains, Namkeen, Corn Flacks, Chips, Tea, Coffee, Ready to Eat Products, Noodles, Pasta, Wheat Flour, Vermicelli, Maida, Sooji, Wafers, Corn, Pickles, Jams, Biscuits, Confectionery, Food Drinks, Ice Cream & other Dairy Products, Live Stock Products, Bakery Products, Coco Products, Honey etc.
- Food and Dairy Product Stockist / Distributors/ Traders
- Hotel & Kitchen Equipment
- Grain Milling Technology
- Dairy, Bakery Product & Technology
- Agriculture & Technology
- Poultry Equipment
- Sea Food Products & Technology
- Food and Dairy Retailing Supplies
- Bar code / Ink Coding Technology
- Banks / Agri Finance Companies
- Quality Certification Agencies
- Organic Food and Dairy Products
- Food and Dairy Testing Lab & Equipment
- Food and Dairy Sector Infrastructure
- Post Harvest Technology
- Pack Houses / Warehousing
- Packaging Technology & Services
- Grading & Sorting Machinery
- Wrapping, Sealing & Lamination Equipment
- Elevator / Conveyors / Rotary Separators
- Cold Chain Equipment for Perishable Produces
- Cold room & Refrigeration Appliances
- Perishable and food Cargo Handling
- Refrigerated Van & Trucks / Body Builders
- Pack House/ Warehousing / Surveyors
- Digital Temperature Controller & Data Logger
- Herbal foods products
- Marketing & Export Services
- Marine Products & Aquaculture
- R & D Organisation
- Post Harvest Technology
- Researchers / Students
- Professional consultants
- Agricultural products traders / Whole-seller
- Magazines / Papers / Books / Directories / CD etc.
- Restaurant & Hotel Owner / Sales Managers
- Student & Scientists / Universities / Research Institutions
- Corporate Houses / Food Malls Owners
- National & International Retail Chain Owners/Managers
- Fast Food Chain Owners / Sales Managers
- Agri, Food and Dairy Marketing Board / Chambers / Agriculture Departments
- Food and Dairy Factory Owners / Sales Managers
- Grocery Shop Owners
- International Delegates
- Consulates & Diplomats