Category: Food and Beverage
Event Date: 25 – 27 March, 2021
Location: Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, Bali, Indonesia
Organizer: Krista Exhibitions – Jl. Tambora VI, RT.6/RW.1, Tambora, Kec. Tambora, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota, Jakarta 11220 Indonesia
Phone: (+62-21) 6345861, 6345862, 6334851, 6345002
Timings: 10:00 – 19:00
The 5th International Exhibition on Food & Beverage, Baking Ingredients, Horeca & Baking Equipment, Technology and Services in Bali
If you want to see beverages and food products and technicalities all under one roof, then Bali Interfood Expo is the one and only name to rely upon. There are so many products that one can see here which will be held in Bali, Indonesia. Bakery & Confectionery, Machinery, Equipment, Supplies, Ingredients, Wine & Spirits, Equipment, Supplies, Storage, Services & Related Technology for Hotel, Catering, Restaurant, Cafe, Supermarket and more, are going to get quality focus in this podium. Our targeted visitors who are willing to take active part in this event are Food manufacturers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, people associated with Restaurant, cafes, pubs, clubs, fast food outlets and more.
- Indonesia at the heart of the booming ASEAN region, but still very “local” (no hub role). 4th most populated country in the world with 267 million people (350 within 2030) / 1st agricultural power of the region, but very dependent on palm oil.
- Rising middle-class (400 Mln people in 2020) and diversification of food habits.
- One of the lowest GDP of South Asia / low imports (ranked 25th)
- Over 90% of traditional retail
- The 4th largest country in the world.
- The 16th largest economy in the world.
- Indonesia has 40% of the ASEAN GDP, grew >5.2% in 2019.
- Indonesia has a 264 million population, largest muslim population in the world, 45 million members of the consuming class, 135 million of the consuming class by 2030, modern distribution expansion (15% value share today) and growing penetration of premium products/offering, with more than half of annual household spending in food and beverage by 2030.
- The food & grocery retail market includes the retail sales of all food products, both packaged and unpackaged, as well as beverages (including retail sales of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), and household products. All on-trade sales of food and beverage are excluded. All currency conversions are calculated at constant average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Indonesian food & grocery retail market had total revenues of $201.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The food segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $164.9bn, equivalent to 81.9% of the market’s overall value.
- A growing middle class in Indonesia is driving expansion in the modern retail sector. What’s more, a rise in prices of basic food products such as vegetables, rice, and seeds has been resulting in stronger value growth in this market.and soup dishes in modest local eateries to street-side snacks and top-dollar plates.
Bali InterFood Expo: Visitors Profile
- Managing Directors
- Trading Cooperatives
- Skilled Food Traders
- Industrial Procurement
- Food Retailers
- Start-ups & New Entrepreneur
- Food & Beverage Retailers
- Food & Beverage Importers & Exporters
- Trading Co-operatives
- Food Supplier
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Sales & Marketing
- Food Technologist
- 94,651 trade visitors from 62 countries
- 96% Visitors Satisfaction rate
Top 3 Visitors Objective:
- To find new suppliers
- To find new products
- To find out about new trends & market developments
Bali InterFood Expo: Exhibitors Profile
Equipment, Technologies & Services Non-Alcoholic Beverages Confectionery, Biscuits & Pastry Grocery Products, Dried Products Frozen Products Semi-Finished Food Products & Ingredients Dairy Products, Eggs Health Food & Diet Products, Baby Food Fish, Molluscs & Shellfish Fruits & Vegetables, Dried Fruits Preserved & Canned Foods Meat & Tripe Horticulture Delicatessen, Home Meal Replacement Wine & Spirits / Alcoholic Beverages