Event Date: 03 – 05 July, 2020
Location: Codissia Trade Fairs Complex, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Organizer: Synergy Exposures & Events India Pvt. Ltd., “Miranda Annexe” I Floor, 276 Anjaneyar Kovil Street, Chennai 600126 India
Phone: +91 93802 20533, +9144 2278 0776
Timings: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Bakers Technology Fair Coimbatore 2020: Event Profile
Bakers Technology Fair Coimbatore 2020 is a premium bakery show in India with a designated professional B2B trade platform, particularly for the industry to expand their business to international market. Bakers Technology Fair Coimbatore 2020 connects international suppliers with buyers for a face-to-face business matching and idea exchanging, networking opportunities.
An annual event in Coimbatore and Hyderabad that enables global leading professional buyers and delegates to meet, exchange ideas and share the latest innovations on Manufacturing & Distribution, R&D, Applications and related services of the Bakery & Confectionery industry.
Bakers Technology Fair Coimbatore 2020 this year will showcase two major verticals that are vital for the Industry’s growth: Innovative Ingredients and Food Packaging.
“A Focused Expo on Bakery & Confectionery, Equipment, Ingredients, Technology & Services…”
Bakers Technology Fair Coimbatore 2020 displaying products and services like Bakery Equipment, technology, Chocolate & finishing ingredients, Pre Mixed products for bakery & confectionery, allied services, Measuring equipment, Ovens, Packaging machinery and many more, helps all the categories of bakery and confectionery product manufacturers to find smarter solutions for their businesses under one roof. This unique platform brings together the buyer and the supplier under one roof to raise the standards of the Bakery, Confectionery, Sweets & Snacks business.
- Discover, Mark & Review the latest product offerings
- Business Match Making will help to pre-schedule meetings between industry players and suppliers
- Workshop, Seminar as a part of Bakers Knowledge sharing Forum
Bakers Technology Fair Coimbatore 2020: Why Exhibit?
Bakers Technology Fair Coimbatore 2020, is where the next generation of baking technology is launched, new innovations are unveiled and new trends begin. It is for this reason that a growing number of professionals from all around the country and from across the globe visit Bakers Technology Fair year after year. It is the biggest opportunity to exhibit the latest baking technology, ingredients, packaging and trends making it the best investment you can make to keep your competitive edge in the market.
- A perfect opportunity to highlight and prove your uniqueness over competitors
- 3 days of extensive networking opportunities
- Gauge competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
- Meet potential customers at a single location
- Follow market trends & future expectations
- Better interaction with target audience
- Weigh consumer’s expectations & chart future business strategies
- Ideal platform for a BTL activity, launch and showcasing of products to the industry
- Explore new business opportunities and widen dealer network
- Bakery equipment
- Confectionery Equipment
- Flour Sifters
- Quality management & food safety solutions
- Food display counters
- Hygiene, cleaning and waste disposal solutions
- Ice cream machines
- Infrastructure solutions
- Kitchen equipment
- Material handling solutions
- Pest management services
- IT Solutions & POS
- Planetary mixers
- Food Testing Laboratory
- Measuring equipment
- Chocolate & finishing ingredients
- Ingredients such as improvers, gels, bread & cake mixes, whipped topping, glaze etc.
- Banking & Finance
- Certifying bodies
- Chocolate manufacturers
- Cold chains
- Cookie manufacturing machines
- Packaging machinery
- Pre-Mixed products for bakery & confectionery
- Other pertinent products and services
Artisan bakeries, Biscuit & cookie producers, Cafes, Commercial bakery plants, Sweet & Snack producers, Bakery chains, Bread plants, Corporate houses, Government bodies, Hotels, resorts & clubs, Trade bodies, Caterers, Confectioneries, FMCG, Gourmet business, Home bakers, Food technology & catering Colleges, Retail outlets / Malls / Hyper Market, Restaurant & Other relevant business visitors, Supermarket chains, Convenience stores, Ware house club.