Date: 21 – 23 August, 2019
Location: New Delhi at Convention Centre (NDCC) NDMC Convention Centre; Sansad Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001 India
Organizer: Energy and Environment Foundation – F1-F2, Pankaj Grand Plaza, Mayur Vihar-I, Delhi-110091, India
Phone: +91 99715 00028, 011 22757049
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Clean & Safe Water Solutions For A Sustainable World
We are delighted to announce that Energy And Environment Foundation would be organizing World Water Summit 2019 on 21 – 23 August, 2019.
Welcome To WORLD WATER SUMMIT 2019
We are pleased to inform your that Energy and Environment Foundation is organizing World Water Summit 2019 on 21 – 23 August, 2019 at Convention Centre New Delhi City Centre, Parliament Street, New Delhi, India. The summit will focus on Synergies between water security and economic prosperity, finance and technology to deliver clean and safe water solutions for both industries and utilities. The summit will bring the collective intelligence of stakeholders, exchange knowledge, latest technologies and also the acumen of visionary speakers in an effort to catalyze collaboration between the public & private water utilities, technology providers, finances, industrial end-users, associations in addition to water, agriculture-food-beverage and sanitation agencies.
World Water Summit 2019 is the global annual event dedicated to advancing trends, strategies and developments in Drinking Water Sanitation & Agriculture and Irrigation, Waste-Water Management, Conservation and Reuse, Water Sustainability – Harvesting – Conservation, Innovative R&D Solutions and Quality Management, Water Education, Skill and Training, Technologies for Water Rejuvenation, International Cooperation and desalination for the water sector. The World Water Summit 2019 brings together global investors, leading technology providers, innovators, manufacturers and suppliers to showcase the latest solutions in the sector.
New Delhi World Water Summit 2019: Key Issues
- How do the water resources developing in the future?
- What is the outlook for the Water Market?
- What is the future of clean and safe water?
- Role of safe and clean water for economic growth?
- Future of safe, clean and sustainable water for all?
- Water Salinity
New Delhi World Water Summit 2019: Who Should Attend
Participants will benefit from the high quality information exchange and networking opportunity. The summit will be marked by the presence of key decision makers from the government, corporate sectors from India and abroad namely:
- Policy Makers and Regulatory Bodies
- Senior Government Officials
- Senior Water Energy Sector Executives
- Executives from Private and Public Sector Companies
- FMCG Company Executives
- Entrepreneurs, RO System Suppliers
- Project Developers
- Water Management and Technology Companies
- Equipment Suppliers and Services Companies
- Investors, Banks & Financial Institutions
- R&D Institutes
- NGOs and Non-Profit Organizations
- Academia – Students & Universities
- Water Fund Managers