Event Date: 06 – 07 March, 2020
Location: The Lalit Ashok, Kumarakrupa Road, Opposite Golf Club, High Grounds, Seshadripuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001 India
Organizer: Urdhva Management Pvt Ltd. – Bootstart CoWork, 4th Floor, Rishab Arcade, Sanjay Nagar Main Road, Opp. Nirmala Jewellers, Raj Mahal Vilas 2nd Stage, Bangalore 560094 Karnataka, India
Phone: +91 9731775130
Timings: 10:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Exhibition And Conference for Reuse of Electronics & Healthcare Equipment’s Industry
The second edition of Recommerce Expo, Asia’s only comprehensive B2B trade fair and conference on Reuse of Electronics & Healthcare Equipment’s Industry – Refurbished Electronics & Healthcare Equipment’s, E-waste management, recycling technology, Equipment & Services will be held from 06 – 07 March 2020, at The Lalit Ashok, Bengaluru. A 2 Day Exhibition along with a parallel Conference on Reuse of Electronics, Reuse of Medical Equipment’s, Skill development Training programs will be held one day respectively. This will give a stage to trade, debate and discuss the existing challenges and chart-out the way ahead for this silently yet a fast-growing sector.
With the unreserved support from the Refurbished Electronics community with the support from all the major Govt. bodies, Pvt Companies & Public limited Companies. Recommerce Bengaluru 2020 Expo has sustained its objective of bridging major industry players & buyers to the platform to grow the industry to an organised segment from unorganised.
Over 1500 B2B Buyers from the electronic reuse industry have attended the Recommerce Bengaluru 2020 Expo in its first edition in Bengaluru, India. The platform provided the industry connection to meet & engage with sellers and buyers from 60 plus companies.
Recommerce Bengaluru 2020 Expo is the definitive platform today for Indian and Asian Market to source Refurbished products, EPR Mandate partners (Engaging in building successful eco system), Latest E-waste solutions, to tag with Recycling partners, to gain Industry insights Knowledge and best accepted practices cutting edge technologies for create sustainable Reverse logistic business.
Recommerce is the exhibition & conference brand focused to help the growth of circular economy of India. By organizing events to create awareness to bring the unorganized sectors such as Reuse of electronics, Healthcare equipment’s, Lifestyle Products, Furniture, Real estate, Automobile, Textile, Large Machinery, etc to organised, thus contributes to the growth of circular economy.
Market Size of Electronics & Healthcare Equipment’s Reuse Industry:
As per the recent reports from various industry research agencies globally.
The size of the refurbished electronics market to touch US$ 15 Billion by 2020 in India, whereas the Global e-waste market to have US$ 100 Billion as a market size by 2020
The 1.8 million tonnes of e-waste produced in India this year has the potential to generate up to 300,000 jobs, provided a new sector, valued at over $3 billion annually, is established.
Global Refurbished Medical Equipment Market Size Worth US$ 38 Billion by 2021 and is Expected to Register a CAGR of Over 9.7% by 2026.
Recommerce Bengaluru 2020: Exhibitor Benefits
- The First of its kind of show in India exclusively designed for the Re-used and Refurbished Products Market
- One of the key objective of this show will be to Promote and Build the Re-use and Refurbished Products Sector as an Organized Market or Industry
- One show bringing together all Traders, Distributors, Vendors and E-Commerce Companies under one platform dealing with Re-used and Refurbished Products
- Exhibition hosted in the heart of city making it easily accessible thereby giving high footfalls
- The best trading destination for Re-used and Refurbished Products
- Meet the Decision Makers, Law Makers and High-volume traders from the Re-use and Refurbished Products Sector
Recommerce Expo is the hub for sourcing your partners to buy refurbished products & Solutions and sell their used electronics & medical equipment’s. You should be at Recommerce Expo to: Meet Decision makers / Influencers from the Reuse / Recycle industry of Electronics & Healthcare equipment’s. Make valuable new business connections and reconnect with existing clients. Forge new partnerships and collaborations Acquire expert knowledge from the thought leaders of the industry at Recommerce Expo & Conference.
Reuse of Electronics:
- Refurb Solution Providers
- OEM Spares, Components Manufacturers / Suppliers
- Refurb Diagnostic Solutions Providers
- Repair Machines / Equipment’s Manufacturers
- Authorized Operating System Dealers
- E-Waste Management Companies
- Recycling Companies
- Recycling Equipment’s / Machinery / Technologies
Reuse of Healthcare Equipment’s:
- Diagnostic equipment includes medical imaging machines (ultrasound and MRI machines, PET and CT scanners, and x-ray machines, etc).
- Treatment equipment includes infusion pumps, medical lasers and LASIK surgical machines.
- Life support equipment (ventilators, incubators, anaesthetic machines, heart-lung machines, ECMO, and dialysis machines).
- Medical monitors
- Medical laboratory equipment
- Diagnostic Medical Equipment
- Therapeutic: physical therapy machines
- Surgical Equipment’s – Instrumentation, Cameras, Power Equipment, Tables & Scopes
- Infusion Equipment’s – IV Pumps & Syringe Pumps
Other Allied Industries:
- Market Solution Provides (Aggregators / Online selling platforms / Offline Sales networks)
- Insurance Companies
- State / Central Pollution Control boards
- Government Ministries / Agencies / Bodies
- Financing Companies
- Industry Associations / Media / Publications
- Consulting agencies / Certification Bodies & Agencies
- NGO’s focused on Environment Awareness / Solutions
Why Attend Bengaluru 2020?
For Dealers, Traders And Distributors Of Reuse Of Electronics & Healthcare Products
- Meet Pan-India And Asia Based Electronics & Healthcare Products Refurbishing Dealers, Traders And Distributors
- Opportunity To Meet National Level Procurement Heads And Managers From Relevant Sectors
Best Deals And Trading Opportunities
- Exclusive Platform Attracting Focused Buyers & Sellers Of Refurbished Category Products
- Trade Opportunities For The Industry To Source Their Partners
For Govt. / Corporate / Institutions
- Best Procurement Platform For Refurbished Healthcare Electronic Products, Equipment & Devices
- Lucrative Deals
- Best Networking Opportunity For All Your Capital-Intensive Procurement Needs
- Certified, Authorized And Approved Dealers, Vendors And Products
- Only Platform To Source Your E-Waste / EPR Mandate Partner