Date: 01 – 03 February, 2019
Location: Manpho Convention Centre, 91/4, Veeranna Palya, Next to Manyata tech park, Opposite BEL Corporate Office, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045 India
Organizer: Urdhva Management Pvt. Ltd. – No.21/1, 2nd Floor, 16th Cross, Sampige Road, Near Axis Bank, Malleshwaram, Bangalore 560003 Karnataka India
Timings: 09:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Exhibition And Conference for Refurbished Electronic products And Recycle Products
Recommerce Bengaluru 2019: Event Profile
India is changing and rapidly transforming itself to be a part of the Global Digital World. The Digital India campaign looks forward to get every village and grassroots level element of the eco-system to be a part of the Digital World. To do this we need cost-effective and budget oriented electronic products that would help propel this digitalization drive. Along with this, it is also essential to plan about the Electronic Waste as a result of rising Digital Infrastructure and Products everywhere.
Key Objectives of Recommerce Bengaluru 2019
- Contribute towards the Government of India’s ‘Digital India’ campaign by promoting and facilitating cost-effective & budget oriented Electronic Products
- Work towards managing and reducing the rising menace of Electronic Waste
- To structure and organize the Refurbished Electronic Products sector and the Re-Commerce Industry in general
Recommerce Bengaluru 2019 will be the first of its kind of platform in India bringing together the Vendors, Distributors, OEM’s, E-Commerce Players and Customers active in the Re-Use and Refurbished Products Segment. A 3 Day Exhibition along with a parallel 2 Day Conference will give a stage to trade, debate and discuss the existing challenges and chart-out the way ahead for this silently yet a fast-growing sector.
Recommerce Bengaluru 2019: Exhibitor Benefits
- The First of its kind of show in India exclusively designed for the Re-used and Refurbished Products Market
- One of the key objective of this show will be to Promote and Build the Re-use and Refurbished Products Sector as an Organized Market or Industry
- One show bringing together all Traders, Distributors, Vendors and E-Commerce Companies under one platform dealing with Re-used and Refurbished Products
- Exhibition hosted in the heart of city making it easily accessible thereby giving high footfalls
- The best trading destination for Re-used and Refurbished Products
- Meet the Decision Makers, Law Makers and High-volume traders from the Re-use and Refurbished Products Sector
The refurbished products market is anticipated to reach $12-15 billion in the year 2020. The Value of sold or traded-in smartphones will likely be about twice that of wearable and 25 times the value of the Virtual Reality (VR) Hardware Market.
All Companies, Traders, Distributors and Vendors Trading or Dealing with Reused or Refurbished Electronic Products are eligible to exhibit at Recommerce Bengaluru 2019.
- First-Ever Exhibition on the Refurbished and Recycled Products
- A Largest-Ever reach-out to the Refurbished and Recycled Products Category Vendors, Traders and Distributors
- Meet Exhibitors from Pan-India, China and South East Asia for Best Deals
- Exhibition hosted in Bangalore the Information Technology Capital of India
- Best Deals on Electronic Products
- Cost-effective Products as per your Budget & Needs
- Regional & International Exhibitors
- Lucrative Trade Opportunities
Recommerce Bengaluru 2019: Visitors Profile
The Recommerce Bengaluru 2019 expo will be open to the General Public from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on the days of the Exhibition. Below will be the Category of Visitors that are expected at Recommerce Bengaluru 2019.
- Recommerce Bengaluru 2019 will be an ideal platform for Deal Making and Networking for Exhibitors and Visitors.
- Recommerce Bengaluru 2019 will invite online registrations for Exhibitors with complete details of Products and Services on display that will be shared with Visitors that will allow the visitors to identify and pre-schedule meetings with exhibitors of their choice. All submissions for such requests will be validated and shared with the relevant exhibitors.