Location: Hotel Fort Canning, 11 Canning Walk, Singapore 178881
Organizer: Global Science and Technology Forum – 10 Anson Road#13-12, International Plaza, Singapore – 079903
Phone: +65 6327 0165/66
Timings: 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
CGAT 2018: Theme
For the past 10 years, the annual CGAT conference has served as a platform for researchers, scientists, IT developers and consultants to share their research, practice, and educational initiatives on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Web Technologies and Internet Applications, Social Computing and Behavioral Modeling and Games and Mobile Communications with an international audience.
Computer Games Multimedia & Allied Technologies Conference – CGAT 2018 will focus on the following 6 streams:
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization – Discussions on the value of cloud computing, theoretical and historical analyses and comparisons of different cloud business models and applications. This will also include discussions about the incubation process of IT Virtualization, security and future trends.
- Web Technologies and Internet Applications – Discussions on the emerging and future trends on web technologies and internet applications. Education and training are also one of the key areas to be emphasized on this topic.
- Social Computing and Behavioral Modelling – Discussions on evolution and historical influences of social computing, applications and behavioral modelling and all its implications. Public may also present their opinions on trending topics and case studies.
- Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications – Discussions on soft components of mobile networking and applications together with its systems, networks, mobile computing and network security. Major innovations and future trends would be one of the most trending topics for this area in which all mobile users can easily relate to.
- Computer Games, Multimedia – A discussion not only about the components and designs (software and hardware) of computer games and multimedia but also on its’ social implications such as censorships and regulations, education, and training. This would also be a platform to gather future trends and visions on multimedia games, strategies and troubleshooting.
- Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management – Discussions on ERP and Supply Chain Management performance, security, and maintenance. Topics would also include processes and implementations, tactics and strategies to adapt.
CGAT 2018: Event Profile
CGAT – Annual International Conference on Computer Games Multimedia and Allied Technologies 2018 is going to be held on 25 – 26 June, 2018 at Hotel Fort Canning, Singapore. A discussion not only about the components and designs (software and hardware) of computer games and multimedia but also on its’ social implications such as censorship and regulations, education, and training. This would also be a platform to gather future trends and visions on multimedia games, strategies and troubleshooting.
CGAT 2018: Exhibitor Product profile
Profile of exhibit based on Computer Games, Multimedia, Cloud Computing and Virtualization, Web Technologies and Internet Applications, Social Computing and Behavioural Modeling, Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management, Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications, Network Technologies & Communications.
CGAT 2018: Visitor Profile
Visitors are coming from various country to visit in this show. Visitors like Researchers, Faculties, Phd Students, Industry Personnel, Phd’s, Scholars, Managers.