Netel provides its customers with proven solutions, blending traditional engineering skills with relevant and cutting edge technologies.
Netel has four Strategic Business Units:
Environment and Process Instrumentation
Water, Waste Water & 3R Projects
Environment Management Services
Renewable Energy Sources
Netel's core competency revolves around an extensive design and engineering framework and its In-house Research & Development has been approved by Government of India Department of Science and Technology and the Ministry of Environment & Forests, for the past three decades.
A strong focus on application engineering in the field of Instrumentation.
Netel's staunch commitment to Quality, analytical and solution oriented approach cost effectiveness and consistency in its services, has helped it gain an enviable reputation.
Strong all India Service Network.
Environment & Process Instrumentation
NETEL provides customized Solutions and instrumentation to meet specific Applications in the following Areas.
Microprocessor based Modular Gas Chromatographs with accessories (Gas Sampling Valve, Methanizer, Head space sampler,Auto liquid samplers, Etc.)
High pressure liquid cinematographs
Atomic Absorption spectrophotometer with flame & graphite along with accessories
Laboratory Gas Generators & Gas Purification Systems (For H2, N2, Zero, Air TOC etc)
Online Ambient Air quality Analyzers & systems (SO2, NO, NO2, NOX, CO, O3, NH3,
Continuous Emission analyzers and systems SO2, NOX, CO, CO2, O2, H2S, Dust etc)
Systems for Vehicular Emission Monitoring (CO, HC, O2, CO2, NOX & Opacity)
Online Particulate Measurement from Ambient, Stack, Vehicular Exhaust (TSP, PM10, PM 2.5 PM 1 and Ultra ? Fine)
Online-Hydrocarbons and VOC Monitoring Analysis form Ambient and stack
Analyzers for process applications
Water quality monitors
Combustion efficiency monitors
Occupational Health, Safety and work Area Monitoring
Environment Management Systems (EMS)
The activities under taken by Environment Management Services (EMS) :
Stack / Ambient Air Monitoring
Water / Waste water Testing
Solid / Hazardous Waste Analysis
Environmental Impact Assessment:
EIA for the project sites involving Air, Water, Land and Biological evaluation integrated with socio-economic aspects.
Baseline Data Collection for EIA
Water, Waster Water & 3R Projects
Waste Water Treatment division is one of the arms of NETEL (India) Limited, which is a part of Neterwala Group of Companies. Neterwala Group is a professionally managed group, with over 4 decades of steadfast growth.
Waste Water Division is basically an Engineering Unit supplying broad range of niche products, for wide spectrum of Industries.
This division developed a 3R Technology for Zero Liquid Discharge of Cotton Dyeing Waste Water.
Effluent Treatment Plant with emphasis on Cotton Dye Waste Water
Sewage Treatment Plant
Membrane Based Desalination Plant for Treatment Of Brackish Water and Sea Water
With an aim to achieve Zero Liquid Discharge, NETEL has developed an Indigenous 3R Technology for Treatment of Cotton Dyeing Waste Water. 3R Technology involves Recovery, Recycle and Reuse and it involves end to end Membrane Process after pretreatment). The Brine from RO is recycled for process use.
Technical advantages of this System are:
Smaller Foot Print Area
Modular & Easily Scalability
Low Chemical Consumption
Low Sludge Generation
Consistent & Superior Quality of Permeate
Colorless Pure Brine for Reuse
Zero Liquid Discharge
- International Maritime Expo [December 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013] IIR Exhibitions
- Business Imaging Expo [December 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013] 1105 Media
- Wearable Technology Expo [December 10, 2013 - December 11, 2013] Technology Marketing Corporation
- Ophthalmologic Optics [December 10, 2013 - December 13, 2013] Crocus Expo
- Tank Storage Asia [December 10, 2013 - December 11, 2013] easyFairs
- Effective Organizational Metrics [January 7, 2014 - January 7, 2014] TrainHR
- Drafting Employee Handbooks and Company Policies How to Make Them Solid but Not Make Them Contracts [January 7, 2014 - January 7, 2014] TrainHR
- Leadership - How to Light the Fire to Create A Competitive Advantage [January 8, 2014 - January 8, 2014] TrainHR
- Staying Ahead of Competitors and Monitoring the Industry [January 9, 2014 - January 9, 2014] TrainHR
- National Conference And Technology Exhibition On Indian Medical Devices and Plastics Disposables Industry [January 10, 2014 - January 11, 2014] Classic Computer Services