Spoken English including reading, writing, grammar, correct pronunciation (General / Business English / Commercial letter writing included) and soft skills to motivate and develop confidence for vernacular medium students [with some career guidance], administrative / secretarial staff, teachers, professors, software, hardware professionals, hotel, doctors, nurses, clerical and sales staff, businessmen, technical and non-technical personnel. The training is available at the students residence, college (visiting lecturer), institution or company location in Mumbai or out of Mumbai/India. The duration of the training is 30 days x 2 hours per day.
Personality Development / Soft Skills training for students and company staff. The duration of the training is 30 days x 2 hours per day. The training is available at the student's residence, colleges / institutions or company office.
Listed below in random order are the topics covered to develop and motivate the skills of the student's or staff. The training is also available in Mumbai or out of Mumbai.
1. English Learning Skills
2. Speak English with Body Language
3. Fear of Speaking to Groups
4. Tips for Handling Public Speaking Questions
5. Don't Let Manner Mistakes Cost You Money
6. Time Management
7. What is success?
8. Self-Management Checklist
9. Dressing Well
10. Good manners
11. Success Secrets
12. Ways To Stay Focused On Your Goals
13. 7 Ways to Boost Your Self Esteem Quickly
14. Do You Remember My Name?
15. Communication Skills Training
16. How to be Happy?
17. Watch Out Before You Speak
18. Cultivating Good General Work Attitude
19. How To Become A Leader
20. How to Improve Your Vocabulary
21. How to Overcome Shyness
22. Posture and Persona mantras
23. Listening skills
24. Developing a positive attitude
25. Believe in yourself!
28. 10 Keys To Keeping Morale Up During Times Of Difficulty And Change
29. The Pillars-Of-Self-Mastery power point presentation
30. The Secret film
TOEFL and IELTS coaching for students preparing for the exams. Coaching is also available at the student's residence.
Tuition for students of Std. IX, X, XI and XII in English in groups of 6 students per batch.
Counseling in any issue is available on phone.
If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours! Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss passionately, love truly, laugh constantly and never stop smiling, no matter how strange life is, life is not always the party we expected to be but as long as we are here, we should smile and be grateful.
- Cityscape Riyadh [December 8, 2013 - December 10, 2013] Informa Exhibtions
- Great Train Expo - Del Mar [December 8, 2013 - December 9, 2013] Train Show
- Bonding Career Fair Munchen [December 9, 2013 - December 10, 2013] Bonding Studenteninitiative E.V
- Bevnet Live Santa Monica [December 9, 2013 - December 10, 2013] BevNET.com Inc
- Salon Piscine and Spa [December 7, 2013 - December 15, 2013] Reed Exhibitions
- Effective Organizational Metrics [January 7, 2014 - January 7, 2014] TrainHR
- Drafting Employee Handbooks and Company Policies How to Make Them Solid but Not Make Them Contracts [January 7, 2014 - January 7, 2014] TrainHR
- Leadership - How to Light the Fire to Create A Competitive Advantage [January 8, 2014 - January 8, 2014] TrainHR
- Staying Ahead of Competitors and Monitoring the Industry [January 9, 2014 - January 9, 2014] TrainHR
- National Conference And Technology Exhibition On Indian Medical Devices and Plastics Disposables Industry [January 10, 2014 - January 11, 2014] Classic Computer Services