Date: 06 – 09 October, 2019
Location: Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE
Organizer: Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE
Timings: 09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Middle East, North Africa & South Asia’s Biggest Startup Event
GITEX Future Stars 2019: Ultimate startup stage
The big launchpad to let you skyrocket! GITEX Future Stars 2019 is built to help early and advanced startups succeed. A highly-charged festival of creativity, technology and business networking for the planet’s best startups.
- Guaranteed face-time with thousands of visitors and buyers
- Chance to pitch to 400+ top-ranked investors
- Learn to scale up in dedicated accelerator programmes
- Book your POD to compete for Supernova Challenge and win from a prize pool of USD 200K
Region’s biggest startup matchmaking platform
We understand startups need that right break to make it big. That’s why we bring together a top-class panel of investors, corporate and government buyers, and international media to set the stage for your next-level success.
Hosted alongside region’s biggest tech event, GITEX offers unlimited buyer networking opportunities:
- 100K+ visitors across GITEX Tech Week & GITEX Future Stars
- 50% of visitor attendees were Director Level & above
- 46% of visitors at GITEX Future Stars were end users / buyers
- 140+ countries at GITEX Tech Week & GITEX Future Stars
19 show sectors to make your presence count
The definitive place to experience all that’s revolutionizing our world. From new technologies that protect the planet to Blockchain powered music apps and self-learning AI, see bold new trends come to life across 19 sectors on the show floor.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Creative Economy
- Consumer Tech
- Digital & Social Media
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Women in Tech
- Fintech & E-commerce
- Environmental & Social Impact
- Smart Cities & Iot
- Space Tech
- Sports Tech
Supernova Challenge & Innovation Cups:
Startups, get ready to rumble! GITEX Future Stars is back with the world’s third largest pitch competition – Supernova Challenge. And this time with even bigger cash rewards, USD 200,000 across 11 categories. Plus many more opportunities to pitch and win through the Innovation Cups hosted by biggest brands.