Date: 12 – 13 October, 2019
Location: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
Organizer: Franchise India Holdings Limited, 4th-5th Floor, Charmwood Plaza Eros Garden, Charmwood Village, Surajkund Road, Faridabad, India
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Asia’s Biggest International Franchise & Retail Show
Franchise India 2019 – The 17th International Franchise & Retail Show is back with a bang! This is the only platform in India that facilitates the buying and selling of franchise businesses for both global as well as domestic brands. The exhibition will have brands putting up their stalls under different pavilions namely, Franchise Pavilion, Low Cost Pavilion, Brand Licensing Pavilion, Estate World, Entrepreneur India, Incubator Program, International Pavilion, Loan Center Pavilion among others.
Currently in its 17th edition, its is the World’s biggest business opportunity show. Unique by the very scale and breadth of opportunities it presents, Franchise India 2019 is the definitive platform for furthering business goals and realizing entrepreneurial ambitions.
Franchise India 2019: Who Should Visit?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to start or build their own successful business and Explore Financing Opportunities
- Potential Franchise buyers can research from 500+ Business Ideas and compare, contrast to make an informed Business Start up choice that best matches their career, skills and Investment needs.
- Real Estate Owners looking at property tie-ups with Hotels, Schools, Hospitals, Retail etc.
- Small to Medium business owners wishing to expand or diversify their existing businesses & are looking for Partners or Investors.
- Trade delegations and associations looking at larger business enlargement for members.
- Corporate looking to increase their Brand portfolio & acquire Master / Area Franchise or JV deals
Who Will Exhibit?
- Franchisors looking to recruit unit franchisees across India
- Retail Companies looking to expand their stores through franchise or Management / Property models
- Business Solutions for Startups and SME’s.
- Product Companies looking to find distributors and dealers in India
- International Companies who have master franchisees in India and are looking for unit franchise partners for expansion
- Franchisors Looking for HNIs or Multi-unit franchise partners for their Brands
- Global Franchise companies looking at expand in India through master franchisee or Area representatives
- International Consulting groups looking to network with Indian companies for overseas market expansion