Date: 25 – 27 June, 2020
Location: Landmark Centre, 2 & 3 Water Corporation Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Organizer: Elan Expo – Yıldız Posta Cad. Ayyıldız Apt. A Blok No: 30/24 Gayrettepe, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 2122731888
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
Nigeria Construction and Building Material Expo
Nigeria BuildExpo 2020: Events Profile
We are delighted to announce Nigeria BuildExpo 2020 is the only place to be if you are in construction sector. With key dedicated product groups you can be part of, there is no better time to secure your stand space for 2019! Nigeria BuildExpo 2020 has closed for the last edition in Africa with more than 74+ companies from 11 countries and 3230 visitors. Exhibition & Workshop & B2B Meetings
This is the most important event to be held in Nigeria where:
- The exhibition and the workshop fruitful opportunity to meet the most important political and economic figures in Nigeria in order to further discuss all possible business ways
- B2B meetings between professionals and decision makers meet
- This exhibition will gather exports and decision makers from the world to introduce opportunities and launch
- Find out what suits you best from about 14.3 million business prospects during the three-day event, with over hundreds of products, equipment and machines
Nigeria BuildExpo 2020: Why Exhibit
- Trade shows put your company and its products face to face with customers and prospects, your main objectives are to generate awareness and ultimately, to make a sale.
- Nigeria is now Africa’s largest foreign direct investments beneficiary, and its diversification is well underway.
- Indeed, the non-oil sector is growing faster than the oil sector as Nigeria’s 182 million-strong population starts getting wealthier and consuming more and more.
- Nigeria market is, without doubt, the biggest in Africa with an official population figure of 182 million.
- Nigeria GDP was about 568,5 million USD in 2014. Labor is relatively cheap in Nigeria: both skilled and unskilled.
- With an army of unemployed graduates, employers have a big pool to tap from and at a relatively cheap cost. Construction, Food, Fashion, Decoration, Cosmetic, and Hygiene sectors are key sectors and potential drivers of future economic growth in Nigeria, mainly due to the high demand from the growing population.
- Start a business from the sectors with the potential of the highest return.
Nigeria BuildExpo 2020: Exhibitors Profile
BUILDING MATERIALS & MACHINES
Construction tools & equipment, materials & machines | Oilfield and Gasfield Equipment & Services | Building materials & equipment & machines | Iron & steel products | Pipes & plumbing | Asphalt machinery | Door & window & glass systems | False ceiling materials | Exploration & Production | Drilling & Well Servicing, Construction | Roofing systems bathroom & kitchen equipment | Floor covering | Heavy machinery | Paints | Infrastructure equipment | Sewage system, drain technologies | Safety products | Airport equipment | Architectural finishes | Formworks | Stone & stone equipment & machinery | Water proofing | Wood products | Road signs | Transportation & export of oil, gas, products and LNG
ELECTRICITY & LIGHTING
Cables & wiring | Electrical equipment & supplies | Power generation | Indoor & outdoor lighting
OTHER PRODUCTS GROUPS
Decoration, Furniture and Glassware | Refrigeration | Security equipment |Solar energy systems | Alarm systems
Nigeria BuildExpo 2020: Visitors Profile
- Government Authorities
- Local Governorate
- Municipality officials
- Ministry representatives from Central Government
- Local businessmen
- International companies representatives located in region
- Decision-makers from neighboring countries
- Architects and engineers
- Property developers, owners / landlords, and managers
- Building materials distributors
- Builder’s merchants, Building contractors, and tradesmen
- Manufacturers of construction products and machinery
- Public building administrations and government agencies