Event Date: 06 – 08 October, 2020
Location: Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Organizer: Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt. Ltd. – 215 Atrium, 2nd Floor, B-Wing, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093 India
Phone: +91 22 6144 5900
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Busworld India 2020 To Boost The Renewal Of The Fleet
The first Busworld India exhibition was held back in 2005, Busworld India 2020 will be the 9th edition in its 15 year old history. In 2018 the show attracted 8,000 visitors from many different countries that were able to discover the latest products and technologies from the 115 exhibitors coming from 11 countries present.
In 2020 the exhibition and Busworld Academy seminar will be co-organized by BUSWORLD and MESSE FRANKFURT TRADE FAIRS INDIA, the Indian subsidiary of the Group. This new agreement will strengthen Busworld’s position in India by lifting the steadily growing exhibition to a higher level. Busworld India 2020 will be held from 6-8 October in the same venue as in 2018: the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) in Bengaluru.
India is on an ambitious journey to electrify 30% of its vehicle fleets by 2030 as proposed by government think tank NITI Aayog. The Indian government is exploring new ways to switch to electric vehicles with a number of initiatives being implemented. Testing of operational feasibility of electric buses, cars, two-wheelers, rickshaws, taxis and goods vehicles, are already making in-roads.
Buses are one of the leading segments driving this change, with the most aggressive efforts from stakeholders seen in terms of successful electrification, since the first electric bus trial started in Bangalore in 2014. The central government in India is making plans to procure 5,645 electric buses the coming years. India is also looking to push the manufacturing of electric vehicles batteries domestically, in the light of this the government announced it’s reducing the electric car tax from 12% to 5%, and on EV chargers from 18% to 5%.
Busworld India 2020 will be the event of the year where buyers and sellers of buses, coaches and all its components will meet each other and exchange the latest technologies and products in the industry. Together we will shape the future of group passenger transport over the road in India and beyond.
Busworld was established in 1971 and was held every 2 years in Kortrijk (Belgium) until 2017. From 2019 onwards Busworld Europe will be held biennally in Brussels, the capital of Europe.
Busworld exhibitions are exclusively for the bus and coach industry, no other commercial vehicles or other public transport means are present. Over the years Busworld Europe has grown into the largest and most renown bus and coach exhibition in the world.
In 2001, Busworld successfully started its first international edition in China. Today, Busworld exhibitions are being held in different locations around the globe.
As from 2013, the Busworld Academy was added to the concept, resulting in unique seminars gathering all industry stakeholders to share insights, discuss vision and create exceptional networking opportunities.
BusWorld India 2018 In Numbers
- 7,000 SQM of bus and coach only manufacturers, body builders, accessories, components and services
- 115 Exhibitors from 11 different countries
- 8,000 Visitors
5 Reasons To Join BusWorld India 2020
- First exhibition for buses with Bharat VI displayed
- Due to the focus on electric vehicles many opportunities will rise in the field of (charging) infrastructure
- Over 70,000 new vehicles are being purchased every year in India’s bus market alone
- Our BusWorld Academy seminar brings together all industry stakeholders in the same room to discuss the opportunities and challenges in the market today and in the future
- BusWorld India is the biggest bus and coach only event in the country and is steadily growing both in number of visitors as well as exhibitors
BusWorld India 2020: Exhibitors Profile
- Bus & coach fleet operators
- Heads of motor transport companies from India and abroad
- Owners of road transport companies from India and neighboring countries
- Specialists of trade and manufacturing firms
- Specialists and heads of specialized associations and state bodies (committees and departments)
- Distributors and suppliers of solutions in the field of logistics
- Companies engaged in intraurban transportation
- Companies providing small bus services
- Bus tour operators
- Manufacturers of spare parts, components and accessories for buses
- Manufacturers of bus bodies
- Manufacturers of navigation, maintenance and support systems
- Manufacturers of tires
- Manufacturers of lubricants
- Leasing and insurance services
Busworld exhibitions around the world are famous for its focus on the bus and coach industry only, which really puts the products and services in the picture. A Busworld exhibition is doing business, expanding your network, meeting new people from around the world with the same interests, discovering new technologies and much more. All this goes hand in hand with having fun!
- First exhibition for buses with Bharat VI displayed
- All bus and coach professionals under 1 roof, be the first to see and feel what the future will bring
- Both local and international big names in the industry are present to show you their latest products and technologies
- Excellent performing business platform with over 48 years of history
BusWorld Academy Seminar
During every exhibition, Busworld Academy, Busworld’s knowledge platform, organizes seminars to connect the local industry with Busworld’s international network of specialized experts. Each seminar is built up around 4 main categories: technological developments, legislation, market analysis and specific local mobility and tourism topics. Join the Busworld Academy family and enrich your knowledge about the industry!