Date: 24 – 26 July, 2020
Location: Hall A5, Pragati Maidan, Mathura Road, New Delhi India
Organizer: UMG Index Tradefairs Pvt. Ltd. – 401, 50B, Sanskriti Park Commercial Block, Mahakali Caves Road Andheri East, Mumbai Maharashtra 400093 India
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Delhi INDEX – International Interiors & Design Event 2020
Delhi Index 2020 is a leading international trade fair, held every year in New Delhi, India, and also the country’s largest focused commercial platform on interiors, architecture and design, which brings together suppliers and buyers in a design atmosphere. A pioneer in its segment, this trade fair will be hosting its 32nd edition in New Delhi in 2020.
Over the years, Delhi Index has evolved with the various sectors of architecture and interior design, observing national players grow in size, watching as international players enter the market, and doing business with both exhibitors and organizers to reach new heights in terms of volume and profits. Index has successfully maintained its position as the leading International B2B trade fair in India in the competitive chart of trade fairs in India.
Delhi INDEX 2020: Why Visit
Delhi Index 2020 Fairs is India’s leading trade fair for interior design and architects; spread over 300,000 sq. ft., this is one of the largest events in this sector. The event, held in New Delhi in August, attracts worldwide participation from across the world: Turkey, Australia, Italy, the UK, Germany, Taiwan, China, etc.
Delhi Index 2020 is known for its design-led spaces and initiatives, all of which are irresistible to top trade visitors – architects, builders and interior designers.
This show provides a unique and focused B2B platform for interacting, networking and transacting business with trade buyers from India and across the globe.
Delhi INDEX 2020: Highlights
- A sourcing platform for new products, designs and inspiring ideas.
- Boasts an international array of brands and exhibitors.
- Enjoys strong connect with key buyers & decision makers across the country and buyer delegations from ASEAN countries.
- Features Knowledge Forums, an Innovation Corner, regular Press Meets and unparalleled media coverage, Kudos Gallery, Art Enclave, Product Launch Zone, and much more.
- Has earned enormous goodwill over the years due to its commanding presence in the sector.
Delhi INDEX 2020: Visitors Benefits
- International exposure of brands, designs and best industry practices
- Interact with over 300 quality exhibitors
- Source new products and collections
- Meet international buyers and sellers
- Get exposure to global brands
- Gain key insights from knowledge forums
- Experience the latest innovations in the industry
- Witness new product launches
Architect Firms: Principals, Associates & Sourcing Teams
- ARCHITECT HAFEEZ CONTRACTOR
- URBAN DESIGN CELL
- TEAM ONE ARCHITECTS
- SANKALPAN DESIGN CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.
- JTCPL DESIGN STUDIO
- NAHAR PROJECTS
- DESIGNER GROUP
- PREM NATH & ASSOCIATES
- REZA KABUL
- MILIND PAI ARCHITECT & INTERIOR DESIGNER
- STUP CONSULTANTS
- NOZER WADIA ASSOCIATES
- WORKSPHERE ARCHITECTS
- RATAN BATLIBOY ARCHITECT
Hotels: Directors & Purchase Head
- HYATT REGENCY
- TAJ HOTELS, RESORTS & PALACES
- THE LEELA
- TRIDENT HOTEL, BKC
- MARS HOSPITALITY SERVICES
- HOTEL BAWA REGENCY
- PENINSULA LAND
- LALCO RESIDENCY
- STALLION HOTEL SUPPLIES PVT. LTD.
- BRAHMA CORP – HOTELS & RESORTS
- J. VORA HOTELS & RESORTS LTD.
- THE MIRADOR HOTEL
- HOTEL SAI PALACE INN
Builders: Directors, Projects Managers & Sourcing Teams
- SHAPOORJI PALLONJI
- THE ADVANTAGE RAHEJA
- RIZVI BUILDERS
- OBEROI REALTY LIMITED
- PROGRESSIVE GROUP
- RUNWAL GROUP
- BOHRA HOMES PVT. LTD.
- ACME GROUP
- ADITYA BIRLA GROUP
- TATA HOUSING DEVELOPMENT
- NAHAR GROUP
- GODREJ PROPERTIES LTD.
- K RAHEJA CORP
Large Format Retail: MDs, VPs & Sourcing Heads
- NILKAMAL LIMITED
- HOUSE FULL
- FUTURE RETAILS LTD.
- THE BOMBAY STORE
- RELIANCE RETAIL LTD.
- SHOPPERS STOP
Access year-round promotions, media partnerships & focused B2B support via Index Fairs
The Delhi Index 2020 promotional plan includes a year-round presence in the key visitor groups, as well as focused and extremely visible Index Fairs offer you the best route into the prosperous promotions during the time of the fair, which translates into tremendous quality visitor turnout.
Delhi Index 2020 is strongly supported by international and national media partners, the most powerful of them being the partnership with the Times of India, which is India’s number one daily and IFJ: The Indian Review of World Furniture, Interiors & Design, which is one of the most valued publications for the interior industry.
Index Fairs: Organized by the respected market leader…
Index Fairs is organized by the Universal Media Group, a pioneer of trade fairs in India, serving the industry for over 29 years. Index Fairs offers exhibitors the professionalism expected from the international partnership along with the expertise and experience of a respected, knowledgeable Indian partner.