Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
Country: Czech Republic
NATUR EXPO BRNO will take place in 2018 jointly with the National Show of Livestock, the National Gamekeeping Show and the International Fair for Animal Production ANIMAL TECH. This group of trade fairs was set up in cooperation with partners and co-organisers – professional associations, state administration, local government and specialised schools.
NATUR EXPO BRNO is focused primarily on retaining water in the landscape, the development of flood-protection features, restricting the impact of drought, the development of the rural landscape and strengthening agritourism. The trade fair will take place in Hall F, around the central display with waterflow. The sideline programme focuses on the practical implementation of adaptation measures concerned with climate change, primarily on the consequences of extreme weather – drought, erosion and torrential downpours. Funding of adaptation measures will also be presented.
- farmers and livestock producers
- foresters, forest owners and gamekeepers
- other landowners – churches and municipalities
- the wider public with an interest in environmentally-friendly solutions to housing and daily life – e.g. the use of grey water and rainwater management
- architects and planners
- water retention in the landscape
- irrigation systems, infiltration systems, rainwater management
- construction of water management structures
- water treatment and purification, waste water treatment, use of grey water
- water management, landscape maintenance
- preventing soil erosion
- landscape maintenance, land consolidation