Location: KSRTC, Tilak Nagar Main Road, Jayanagar, Opp Vivekananda Hospital, Tilak Nagar, Durgigudi, Shimoga, Karnataka 577201 India
Organizer: Jai Bharath Trust – Shimoga center, Shimoga, Karnataka India
Phone: 040 – 48522844 / 8885026600 / 9391039021 / 9010524899
Timings: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Kissan N Krushi Expo: Event Profile
Kissan N Krushi Expo 2018, Shimoga, Karnataka, 22 to 25 February, 2018. a platform to bring together the stakeholders of the Agriculture Industry. The companies engaged in Agriculture, Horticulture, Agricultural Machinery, Agriculture Inputs like Seeds, Fertilizers, Pesticides & Agro Chemicals & Processing, Irrigation Equipment & Machinery, Biotechnology, Cold Chain Technology, Poly Houses, Greenhouses, Shedding Nets Equipment, Banks & Financial Institutions, Livestock Farming etc. can showcase their Strength, Products & Services. Conference, Workshop, Demo Area, Business to Business Solutions Highlights: More than lakh Potential Farmers as Visitors. More than 20,000 Manufactures, Dealers, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers across India. We request you to be a part of Kissan N Krushi Expo 2018, A Karnataka’s largest Agricultural Expo organized by Jai Bharath Trust.
Kissan n Krushi – 2018, the Karnataka’s premier Agricultural and Horticultural Exhibition is scheduled from 22nd to 25th February 2018 at Government College Ground, Shimoga, Karnataka, India. Special emphasis during this year Kissan n Krushi is on “Modern Agriculture and Horticulture for Sustainability”. Exhibition on agriculture and horticulture inputs, live crop and animal demonstrations, farm machinery, organic farming, hi tech horticulture, interaction session and consultancy services are organised for the benefit of visiting farmers.
Kissan N Krushi attracts lakhs of farmers and visitors. The first premiers agricultural of Karnataka and the expo attracts farmers from various District of Karnataka.
Kissan N Krushi Expo: Exhibitor Profile
- Agricultural Machinery & Equipment
- Tractor / Harvester / Rotavator
- Fertilizers/Bio-manure / Liquid Fertilizer Mfrs.
- Agriculture Seeds Manufacturers / Exporters
- Agro Chemicals/Pesticides / Insecticides Mfrs.
- Biotechnology / Tissue culture Laboratories
- Irrigation & Water Management
- Greenhouses & Equipment Suppliers
- Precision Farming Products
- Climate Control & Automation Equipment
- Planting Material / Seeds
- Storage Equipment / Packaging Solutions
- Dairy, Poultry & Live Stock
- Nodal Government Agencies / Department
- Farm Management Equipment
- Banks & Insurance Services
- Soil Testing Equipment / Certification Companies
- Post Harvest Handling Equipment
- Agri Business Consultants / IT services
- Horticulture Supplies
- Floriculture & Nursery Industry
- Certification Agencies
- Horticulture Processing Technology
- Packaging Technology & Services
- Bar code / Ink Coding Technology
- Grading & Sorting Machinery
- Wrapping, Sealing
- Elevator / Conveyors / Rotary Separators
- Cold chain Equipment for Perishable Produces
- Cold room & Refrigeration Appliances
- Cold storage Machinery & Services
- Perishable Cargo Handling
- Refrigerated Van & Trucks / Body Builders
- Cooling Pads & Heat Extractors
- Pack Houses / Warehousing / Surveyors
- Digital Temperature Controller & Data Logger
- Herbal & Medicinal Plants Exporters
- Herbal foods products
- Marketing & Export Services
- Plasticulture Products
- Aquaculture Technology
- R & D Organisations
- Plant Protection
- Buffaloo Meat Products & Processing Technology
- Researchers / Students
- Professional consultants
- Agricultural products traders / Whole-seller
- Scientists & Farmers
MODERN AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE FOR SUSTAINABILITY
KISSAN N KRUSHI
Creates a golden opportunity for the state and national research and development organizations to showcase the technologies and interact with agriculture experts, decision makers, development departments and farmers on a single platform. It motivates farmers to accept and adopt the innovative technologies.
Awards And Honors
Awards for best farmer and farmer woman will be conferred besides best stall awards for the exhibitors.
*Nearly one lakh farmers and stake holders would visit the Kissan n Krishi. An estimated number of 500 top agri-based companies and institutions participate in the mela and reach the end users. It’s great opportunity for the agripreners, development departments and non-governmental organizations to take part in this mega Event.